Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2007, 05:48 AM

Default Re: Another sad story about Party Poker

To me it is not LOL. If at me bad English language it does not mean, that I have written silly ideas... (in poker I play much better, I speak in English). Here again I discuss really a greater problem. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2007, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To me it is not LOL. If at me bad English language it does not mean, that I have written silly ideas... (in poker I play much better, I speak in English). Here again I discuss really a greater problem. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree it is not funny, and I have shown this thread to a few Party affiliates I know to warn them.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its not like 3 people in this thread are the samer person or anything...

Writing style is 100% identical.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second it
Old 05-20-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Another sad story about Party

sounds like another case where a camp of players was possibly using a simple betting system based on the results of an odds calculator. While actual players might be controlling the betting, this achieves 'impossible' convergence in statistics for a 100% human player.

I assume the sites will eventually update their T&C to prohibit this type of semi-botting if it is indeed unwanted.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Its not like 3 people in this thread are the samer person or anything...

Writing style is 100% identical.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second it

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, i know several of the russians that posted in this topic from cgm.ru and they are different people (don't know if it's in fact them, could be same person that is using their names, although this seems unlikely to me as they are indeed some of the top russian poker players/personalities).
Old 05-21-2007, 03:30 AM

I ran ip's, although there are a ton of Russian IPs none are the same or even in the same range.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:53 PM

Since he explained that they were all referring to the same translator, I don't see why anyone would be surprised the writing styles are similar.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Aside from receiving direct contacts from customers, we do try to keep an eye on various other sources in the industry and player community. If we get a hint of anything potentially unfair or inappropriate we investigate thoroughly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Last week each of my blocked players wrote several e-mails (starting from 05.12.07)to alerts@partyaccount.com asking about official stand of partypoker in written form about exact important questions, and no one got a reply. They called to investigation team yesterday and today, but support at IT said that they can't even confirm, if they received the e-mails or not, and they could not give any information, and the necessary person would be tomorrow, and again tomorrow... So, is there any chance for fair player to return his money from Party Poker? Is there any chance for the player to receive an official reply in written form or at list in verbal form? I don't think that my players ask about very much things from Party Poker, trying to return their fair money. The copy of e-mail is posted here
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=8&vc=1

[ QUOTE ]
but we very well understand that keeping our games fair is important to our players and thus, to our business.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please tell this the russian players, who received an e-mails from ru-support of partypoker, forbidding them to use PokerTracker and PokerAce.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:01 PM

Privet,

Ya, estestvenno, ne mogu igrat na Party i davno uzhe ne affiliate tam, no, konechno, chto to tut paxnet. Esli vam nuzhno perevodi/drugaya pomosh/chto to v takom zhe duxe, skazhite. Naprimer, 2+2 teper tozhe Party affiliate - mozhet byit, imeet smyisl pogovorit s Masonom, poskolku yemu tozhe nado znat takie veshi.

Kstati, tolko chto nashel cgm.ru - interesno.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since he explained that they were all referring to the same translator, I don't see why anyone would be surprised the writing styles are similar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. And the purpose was to get their money back from PP.