Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2007, 06:41 PM

Default ensign_lee MLB picks 04/21/07-04/28/07

Hey everyone:

Took a few days off to try to clear my head, sine I was sucking so incredibly madly (seems like I was the only one. goodness gracious y'all are doing well!)

I'm going to try to start again with a clean slate, with my record at 0-0. There's still plenty of baseball left and I'm willing to give this another shot. Let's hope everything turns out ok! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

---
YTD: 0-0
Units Won: 0.00

You can take a more detailed look at my record (once it gets going) at My SageStats Page. I know that it's set to look at my NBA bets right now, but if you use the dropdown menu, you can isolate my bets for MLB.

http://www.sagestats.com/view.php?uid=322424978

---
So, here we go:

Baltimore (-113)
2 units at BetJamaica

Pinnacle and theGreek are holding the worst possible prices on Baltimore, and I consider these two the sharpest baseball books around. If they don't want me on a side and I can get it for a decent price from another book, I'll take it.

LA Dodgers -1.5 (+154.84)
2 units at Matchbook

This bet comes courtesy of two handicappers that I respect a lot: Jaldy and Bucsfan67. I'll trust their judgment on it.

Allright. I'll update this thread if I add any more selections. If y'all have any questions, feel free to ask! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]