Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2007, 08:00 PM

Default Re: ***Official*** Winstar 2+2 meetup 4/22

[ QUOTE ]

Was the bad floor guy the morbidly obese guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the guy with the salt n pepper short haircut who clearly played football in school? He's certainly not morbidly obese. Well, there is the one really tall one who's also fat...

Thankfully, everybody knows who you mean when you say "The one who looks like Dave Foley."
Old 04-21-2007, 08:03 PM

Rageo,

Be sure to let me know if your going on Sunday. I don't care either way, but obviously if your going, I want to tag along. You can text me or whatever.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:58 PM

I might go tomorrow, but I couldn't get there until 7-8..I'm assuming everyone would still be around.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you handled it the best you could,especially if you asked for a table change well before it all went down.

Was the bad floor guy the morbidly obese guy? I had a problem with him on Wednesday.

Also, I would have handled her bitching far worse than you. I would have said "Lady, I am not your husband. I don't have to listen to you bitch" or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it was tough to not go off. i was w/in striking distance of her guy, and he looked pretty ready to take my head off. it was pretty funny how mad he managed to get knowing that i hadn't done anything, and his lady was a rude bitch.

first floor guy was the short asian dude name danny i think. he was kind of a dick.

the two other guys were really cool, but i forgot their names.

they were both middle aged. one was a little smaller...like 5'-7" or something, and thin w/a goatee. other was clean shaven, around 6', brown hair and glasses. looked about avg weight...maybe a little heavy set, but not obese by any means.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Was the bad floor guy the morbidly obese guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the guy with the salt n pepper short haircut who clearly played football in school? He's certainly not morbidly obese. Well, there is the one really tall one who's also fat...

Thankfully, everybody knows who you mean when you say "The one who looks like Dave Foley."

[/ QUOTE ]

No... the guy I am talking about is at least 100 pounds overweight. This was not an athlete.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

first floor guy was the short asian dude name danny i think. he was kind of a dick.

the two other guys were really cool, but i forgot their names.

they were both middle aged. one was a little smaller...like 5'-7" or something, and thin w/a goatee. other was clean shaven, around 6', brown hair and glasses. looked about avg weight...maybe a little heavy set, but not obese by any means.

[/ QUOTE ]

First one is the one Karl calls "The Smallest Asian". I think there's a language barrier/disinterest issue there. A lot of people who work there totally don't listen to a word the players say, instead dishing out FAQs of what they thought they heard based on a few keywords.

The 5'7" one sounds like our Dave Foley guy. He's really really cool, probably my favorite one. Terry, I think his name is?
Old 04-22-2007, 05:24 AM

this is one of the circumstances where I feel slowrolling is fine (if you got the chance)
Old 04-22-2007, 12:54 PM

RageoTones and I are leaving for Winstar in about an hour.

If your looking for me, I'm a pretty big guy with a goatee. Playing 2/5 or 1/2 if I'm waiting for 2/5. For the sake of finding me, I'll be wearing the black/brown/red baseball jersey that PokerStars gave us last year for playing in the WSOP.

Come say Hi.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:00 PM

i'll be the unshaven(not a beard, just scraggly) guy in a grey shirt w/77 on the back, a&m cap, and glasses. i should be playing 1/2, but i'll probably be in the 2/5 game. give me a sup bro.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:57 PM

Eugene Todd Bro

I'll be the guy in the SQPR shirt playing 4/8. I'm probably in a bad mood. Leaving Ardmore inn about an hour.