Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Re: kk facing a donk and a reg both all in?

Im villain here, and I had QQ in hand 1, and I thought my shove was correct, becuase I have totally underrepresented my hand and Im way ahead of buttons range here very often and with my shove Jackk can really only ever call with a monster and has to fold out even most overpairs...

And in hand 2, I really think my flop raise is also correct, Jackk folds everything but exactly what he had to me everytime... Obv, my turn bet in the hand is spew...Ok major spew for the turn...But my flop raise is perfectly fine, I'd like to here some thoughts on that. Sorry to hijack your thread Jackk...
Old 04-13-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im villain here, and I had QQ in hand 1, and I thought my shove was correct, becuase I have totally underrepresented my hand and Im way ahead of buttons range here very often and with my shove Jackk can really only ever call with a monster and has to fold out even most overpairs...

And in hand 2, I really think my flop raise is also correct, Jackk folds everything but exactly what he had to me everytime... Obv, my turn bet in the hand is spew...Ok major spew for the turn...But my flop raise is perfectly fine, I'd like to here some thoughts on that. Sorry to hijack your thread Jackk...

[/ QUOTE ]

So, basically I was correct and all the nits saying they would fold here were incorrect. As usual. So I just want you guys to know that your so called "regulars" here are not very good at making $$ in poker.

Thanks for the results. I knew anyone folding KK in that spot are absolutely clueless and nitty to a fault for folding in that spot.

LMAO.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:47 PM

LBK, your an idiot...
Old 04-13-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LBK, your an idiot...

[/ QUOTE ]

I had you read like a book and I wasn't even in the hand. How does that make you feel? god I would destroy you.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:51 PM

Jackk, I really think its a fold in Hand 1. I could easily have 22, JJ, TT, JTs here...

I also think the problem with this hand is, your UTG raising range pf isn't exactly the narrowest and you cbet almot every flop, so as for you to say "we have to know you have a big pair" is almost never correct to assume that the your opponents have to know you have a big pair, especially in situations like this...

I honestly, fold KK here in your spot, there are just too many hands that beat you and facing a raise and a re raise back to you, I think its a pretty trivial fold, despite the results.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:52 PM

surprisingly, i agree with LBK on this hand. he could have a wide range. and really, you're only afraid of CO. it is unfortunate that sb's raise was so big that he's trying to isolate in a hand with no side-pot.

the thing is, even though i agree, the money/odds are too bad to make this call. you only have 15 invested, and it is a protected pot. you will see a showdown regardless. it isn't worth it. you should have raised more on the flop
Old 04-13-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
god I would destroy you

[/ QUOTE ]Why don't you start with futuredoc in some HU action? Or are you afraid of him?
Old 04-13-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jackk, I really think its a fold in Hand 1. I could easily have 22, JJ, TT, JTs here...

I also think the problem with this hand is, your UTG raising range pf isn't exactly the narrowest and you cbet almot every flop, so as for you to say "we have to know you have a big pair" is almost never correct to assume that the your opponents have to know you have a big pair, especially in situations like this...

I honestly, fold KK here in your spot, there are just too many hands that beat you and facing a raise and a re raise back to you, I think its a pretty trivial fold, despite the results.

[/ QUOTE ]

A set doesn't reraise all in there given the cut off's raise. In reality if you hit a set on the flop and you put the hero on a big hand like aces or kings, then you would most likely flat call the cut off reraise giving the hero odds to call. your reraise looks awfully suspicious to me and screams isolotation play with top pair or possibly a hand like QQ that wants my overpair to fold.

I would have made that call in a heartbeat. Sets don't play the flop like you did. end of story.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
god I would destroy you

[/ QUOTE ]Why don't you start with futuredoc in some HU action? Or are you afraid of him?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to play live tonight, But I would also gladly play LBK heads up as well...Maybe we could set something up LBK...

Don't mean to steal your thunder futuredoc [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
god I would destroy you

[/ QUOTE ]

He can't afford my action. Trust me.