Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 11:00 AM

Default Re: STARS 100NL and a fun day of tilt!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fortunately I don't play for a living. Poker is fun to me(at times) and I don't care to ever play it for a living.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it that every time a player goes into uber mega tilt they fall back on the old I play for fun crap. If you play for fun and dont need to worry about your roll why not play the MAX buy in games you can and just reload when your looking for some more relax fun time at the tables.

Its your money bro but why not take your roll higher up and try and heeb it up to a fat stack? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this might be hard for you to fathom but not everyone makes his/her living playing poker. I enjoy the extra money I win and have a great time spending the money but if it is gone 2 hours from now it's like money I never had. Every penny of my roll is someone else's money I beat them out of. I know it was mega sick of me to do this but since then I feel better and have been playing good. Besides that I could put 100$ from my roll I have at home and in 3 months time be right back at the 100nl level. My whole roll isn't online I play live a good bit and have a sizable roll at my house at all times. Not to be cocky but the 1600 wasn't a big deal to me. I will win it back and right now as we speak I have a check on the way from stars for almost the same amount.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow dude If you could plz have your Lear Jet pick me up for LV this summer for the WSOP.

Thanks uber baller. And again I will say this not being a prick or anything like that.....WHY DO U NOT PLAY 25/50 NL 5K buy in then if the money dont matter? You seem to be a good enuf player to beat those games and become a TOP pro in a matter of weeks. I am ready to railbird you till you take the poker world (well Online that is, gotta be ETUFF) by storm.

I have a good idea that your going to have BACKERS on this 5000nl game sir.

Good luck [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fortunately I don't play for a living. Poker is fun to me(at times) and I don't care to ever play it for a living.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it that every time a player goes into uber mega tilt they fall back on the old I play for fun crap. If you play for fun and dont need to worry about your roll why not play the MAX buy in games you can and just reload when your looking for some more relax fun time at the tables.

Its your money bro but why not take your roll higher up and try and heeb it up to a fat stack? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this might be hard for you to fathom but not everyone makes his/her living playing poker. I enjoy the extra money I win and have a great time spending the money but if it is gone 2 hours from now it's like money I never had. Every penny of my roll is someone else's money I beat them out of. I know it was mega sick of me to do this but since then I feel better and have been playing good. Besides that I could put 100$ from my roll I have at home and in 3 months time be right back at the 100nl level. My whole roll isn't online I play live a good bit and have a sizable roll at my house at all times. Not to be cocky but the 1600 wasn't a big deal to me. I will win it back and right now as we speak I have a check on the way from stars for almost the same amount.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow dude If you could plz have your Lear Jet pick me up for LV this summer for the WSOP.

Thanks uber baller. And again I will say this not being a prick or anything like that.....WHY DO U NOT PLAY 25/50 NL 5K buy in then if the money dont matter? You seem to be a good enuf player to beat those games and become a TOP pro in a matter of weeks. I am ready to railbird you till you take the poker world (well Online that is, gotta be ETUFF) by storm.

I have a good idea that your going to have BACKERS on this 5000nl game sir.

Good luck [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back and reread my post again since you see to have literacy problems. I am not playing 25-50 because I am not a pro and don't wish to stake my lively hood on a game that I might not be able to play online in 3 months. I am assuming your hostility towards me isn't about this thread right? Whats wrong did I beat you on the tables or what?
Old 04-14-2007, 12:23 AM

LOL no man Ive never played a hand with you and even If I did I wouldnt care anyways.

You say you gots moneys then play high stakes since I wanna watch you heeb up your roll uber fat.

Please sir what is your S/N I will check my DB for you.

GG and nh sir.