Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2007, 12:35 AM

Default Re: Conned at Crazy Horse...What\'s my play

I would imagine you are kidding. If not the op would be shot before leaving the club. The bouncers/owners are not people you want to mess with.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bwana,

Obviously you understand that the enjoyment some get for their $100 and six minutes at the strip club is unrivaled by the enjoyment they'd get from a game, or a TV, or whatever. You may think its retarded, and many will be on one side or the other, but to honestly not be able to comprehend why people go see strippers would make you... I dunno, Mr. Roboto or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

im all for going to the strip club...dont get me wrong. they can be great. but there's a price per dance where i dont really understand though. (personally private dances dont really interest me but that's a separate issue.)

where would you draw your line? would you pay $500 for one dance? if a friend told you that you wasted your money afterwards, would you tell him that he just didnt appreciate dancers and that's where you chose to spend your money?
Old 04-01-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bwana,

Obviously you understand that the enjoyment some get for their $100 and six minutes at the strip club is unrivaled by the enjoyment they'd get from a game, or a TV, or whatever. You may think its retarded, and many will be on one side or the other, but to honestly not be able to comprehend why people go see strippers would make you... I dunno, Mr. Roboto or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

im all for going to the strip club...dont get me wrong. they can be great. but there's a price per dance where i dont really understand though. (personally private dances dont really interest me but that's a separate issue.)

where would you draw your line? would you pay $500 for one dance? if a friend told you that you wasted your money afterwards, would you tell him that he just didnt appreciate dancers and that's where you chose to spend your money?

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude seriously, just stop posting in this thread now.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:32 AM

This is why I always bring a few contracts to the strip club with me and have the stripper sign them agreeing to x songs for y dollars, and pointing out that any extra dances are the fault of the dancer for not paying attention and that I am not responsible for any payment for these extra dances.

No one touches me til I have that paper signed and notarized.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:01 AM

haha. some strippers tried to con us at the spearmint rhino. we had no part of it. eventually the manager got called over, who yelled at the strippers for trying to hustle, and bought us free drinks for being polite. strip clubs believe their paying customers, not their money grubbing whores
Old 04-01-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Me - Are you sure....I thought that was only 2 dances...

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure, this is where you screwed up. You need to say "no, it was only 2, it was (x song) and (y song)" instead of "are you sure?". Actually you should say this anyway after. I'm sure if you're emphatic, they won't fight you as long as it was actually only two songs.

When I've been in similar situations in the past, I've always just folded and given the bitch what she asked for, but that's usually because if I'm at a strip club, I'm going to be drunk enough that I really don't know how many dances I've had. If your sure though, [censored] it, don't pay the bitch.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:30 AM

who else is bored and in vegas?
Old 04-01-2007, 06:40 AM

personally i would have probably just paid and then bitched about it.

but, b/c of the fact it is Crazy Horse you might have something going for you (or against you Im not sure)

A few years ago they were sued b/c their bouncers broke someone's neck in the parking lot in a similar situation when the customer refused to pay after being hustled.

With that happening in the past it either makes it less likely or more likely you could receive a beating (prob less)

telling them to get a manager is probably a better play then letting her get a bouncer to straighten it out
Old 04-01-2007, 07:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would imagine you are kidding. If not the op would be shot before leaving the club. The bouncers/owners are not people you want to mess with.

[/ QUOTE ]

All that stuff about bouncers being such badasses is just a bunch of hooey. Oooh, big deal bouncers. What a bunch of tough guys. I say bullsh*t.

Take my word for it. Try my plan.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude seriously, just stop posting in this thread now.

[/ QUOTE ]

evan, your noise ratio is one of the worst on these boards. if i take advice it certainly wont be from you.