Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2005, 07:25 AM

Default Re: TV: My Super Sweet Sixteen

I just remember the one girl that seem to have some type of middle eastern decent, was crying because she spent money on her credit cards (which her mom called the companies and cancelled) and she did not get her mercades.

Its hard to watch more than 5 min without getting thoughts to break the tv.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:33 AM

Put me in the pull my hair out group.

My girlfriend loves watching the show because of all the cool rich people [censored]. I absolutely can not stand how all of these young bitches think they "deserve" all of this and are better than everybody else. Makes me want to kill them.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:03 AM

this is one of the best threads i've ever read.

thank you.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:23 AM

the silent girl in ltd is ridiculously hot, too bad she was always in like the corner of the screen. the adopted blonde girl is very hot as well. i dont think its fair to call the leader of ltd a fat cow. she is a little heavy but if she were of age and if she'd have me, i'd hit that
Old 09-29-2005, 08:53 AM

This show is a bit addicting.

I liked one I saw recently where an old Asian mom got plastered.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:56 AM

I've been waiting till I got really stoned, because I don't see how I could watch these pampered pussies get the whole goddamn world for their 16th birthday party...

I don't know where I was at 16, but I guarantee you it wasn't listening to a private band my Dad hired - sheeeiittt....I was probably working that [censored] birthday - he probably had us cutting wood or something...

I mean, sometimes I'm irresponsible with money - but this crap - goddamn trust fund diaper rash of an excuse for human beings are sad to watch -

I once said a person is generally judged/defined by who they are, not by what they have or own - and these parents/girls have no goddamn character - they've let their possessions and their money wipe it all out...

RB
Old 09-29-2005, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know where I was at 16, but I guarantee you it wasn't listening to a private band my Dad hired - sheeeiittt....I was probably working that [censored] birthday - he probably had us cutting wood or something...

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw one episode of this show, the one El Diablo explained as having one fat chick with a couple hot friends. While watching I could not help but remember my high school years in the Great White North of Wisconsin shoveling snow, building a deck, wiring the screen house for electric, pouring cement to widen the driveway, push mowing the 1 acre yard every week, and landscaping the property.

My parents had some cash, but they would never let me anywhere near it unless exchanging it for $4/hr for my hard labor. Lucky for me a case of Old Milwaukee returnables was only $5.04 and the lady at the liquor store was half blind and sold me beer at age 16.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw one episode of this show, the one El Diablo explained as having one fat chick with a couple hot friends. While watching I could not help but remember my high school years in the Great White North of Wisconsin shoveling snow, building a deck, wiring the screen house for electric, pouring cement to widen the driveway, push mowing the 1 acre yard every week, and landscaping the property.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you walk to school 8 miles uphill both ways also?
Old 09-29-2005, 10:16 AM

BJORN!
Old 09-29-2005, 10:18 AM

Yeah that one is pretty good, the girl is a total whooore.