Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If yes, can you view NSFW content?
yes 62 46.97%
no 70 53.03%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: FTP Resizable Tables Notes and Answers 3/27

Uh- when I cascade all the tables, they all go to maximum size...
Old 03-27-2007, 02:25 PM

13. Could I get some 2/4 and 3/6 HU razz tables? I'm thinking about trying to figure out HU razz, but I'm not particularly interested in doing that at 5/10.

- I'll see what I can do.

Can you slap a 8 16 or a 10 20 heads up while you are at it. Thanks Doug for the post!
Old 03-27-2007, 02:29 PM

Great- now instead of taking a couple hours to get the yellow screen crash, it only takes a few minutes.

This is a common problem that has been around for a long time. I wish your tech people had their priorities straight.

Many many people have reported these problems, and are still reporting these problems as can be seen here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9695108

Many many people have jumped through those myriad of hoops that you keep posting, and it's obviously not doing any good. No doubt that will be the only response to this complaint though.

So- anyone want to trade me some PS money for FT money now? I'd like to play some poker tonight.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
13. Could I get some 2/4 and 3/6 HU razz tables? I'm thinking about trying to figure out HU razz, but I'm not particularly interested in doing that at 5/10.

- I'll see what I can do.

Can you slap a 8 16 or a 10 20 heads up while you are at it. Thanks Doug for the post!

[/ QUOTE ]

hu razz???...sickos.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What should we put in the client.ini file to make the fonts look the same as they used to? Here's an example of what I'm talking about:
EDIT: Here's what it looks like now. You can see that the font is way sharper in the first pic.

Font closeup: wtf are all the non-white pixels doing in there?!

[/ QUOTE ]

The second photo has -way- clearer fonts than the first. As to the non-white pixels, that's what anti-aliasing does. Smooths and blends the fonts, so that they look better.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:51 PM

nobody cares about mike cusing cause he's a pro (and a well known one at that)...

did he hurt your feelings??? LOL

I say he's entertaining, let him say what he wants.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:52 PM

Hi Doug,

Any news on shipping of decent (ie electrical etc) items to Europe. I appreciate this means some sort of distribution centre here or however PokerStars do it.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the update. The one major gripe I have with the FTP software is that the trackbar (slider) control sucks in NL & PL games. I move it half way across and bet size doesn't increase. Move a tick more and the bet size goes to 10x the original. Is this being looked at? Really annoying, and slows the game down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also:

1. The previously numerous-times mentioned issue regarding the auto-ante button on speed tables.

2. Why does a purchase from the Iron Man store take so long to process? Example: I purchased a tourney token last night over three hours prior to a tournament I wanted to play and although the Iron Man medals were immediately deducted from my account, the token never arrived. When I inquired about this with CS, I was told that Iron Man purchases take up to two days to arrive.

3. Re WSOP satellites, it's great that you have the "Race for the Bracelet" tourneys to win entry into WSOP preliminary events. However, how about expanding them to include games besides HE, and the infrequent HORSE and Razz tourneys, i.e., add an occasional stud, stud8, omaha and omaha hi/lo tourney to the "Race for the Bracelet" rotation.

4. Re bonuses, while it was great that FTP offered bonuses of varying sizes to its players this month, why were these bonuses kept secret, i.e., there were no announcements about them, no e-mail notifications about them, no promtion of them, etc? Had it not been someone in this forum accidentally finding out about them and posting here, I (along with countless others) would never have known of the bonuses being offered. Did FTP not want us to know about them so they wouldn't have to pay them, but could then tell us when we complained about the lack of bonuses that FTP had offered but that we didn't accept the offers? (I'm being facetious, but that's sort of the way it appears by FTP's lack of promoting the bonus offers.) Bottom line is that if FTP is going to offer bonuses, it ought to do a better job of informing us of said bonus offers.

Keep up the good work, Doug.

P.S. Since everyone (including apparently Mike Matusow) knows that FTP is rigged, thanks for having it rigged in my favor.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The second photo has -way- clearer fonts than the first. As to the non-white pixels, that's what anti-aliasing does. Smooths and blends the fonts, so that they look better.

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree about the second screen shot having clearer fonts. I much prefer the first one. I've never liked anti-aliasing fonts.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:25 PM

Does the new resizable tables FT use more comp resources then older versions? I think it may be more pahud related, but as playing today, when I opened > 6 tables my computer started to splode and turn yellow and [censored]. I updated pahud and turned off flicker free but curious if anyone else had these problems other possible fixes?