Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2007, 09:51 PM

Default Re: Things you did while pledging your fraternity....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway i quit the frat i was in and i still agree dont talk about what you did. Then again my issue was with certain people in the fraternity and not the fraternity itself (and 2 of them got owned by borat, was pretty awesome).

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Please tell me it was two of those idiots in the RV that are suing.

[/ QUOTE ]

obv...

i actually came across 2 kids that were in a frat at our rival school (akron, which is about 15 minute from kent state) that were sloshed downtown one night..

we asked about their akron t-shirts, and then got a story about how their frat brothers drove them to the bars in kent, they went into the bar, and 5 minutes later, their brothers (and the car) were gone.

they offered us a 20 sack to drive us back to akron.

we accepted, and drove them the 15 minutes back to akron, AFTER, of course, already securing the weed.

we smoked a J on the way, and when we got there, they offered to get us drunk at their frat house, but we declined.

i take pride in the fact that i've never been in a frathouse...

[/ QUOTE ]

you take pride in the fact that you are insecure and have a mild case of social anxiety and judging others based on stereotypes, but not realizing it because they're not mainstream "bad" stereotypes

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-25-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway i quit the frat i was in and i still agree dont talk about what you did. Then again my issue was with certain people in the fraternity and not the fraternity itself (and 2 of them got owned by borat, was pretty awesome).

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Please tell me it was two of those idiots in the RV that are suing.

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be them. The fat guy wasnt in the frat.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:10 AM

for pledging ideas please refer to the movie Old School
Old 03-26-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
for pledging ideas please refer to the movie Oldboy

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-26-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

obv...

i actually came across 2 kids that were in a frat at our rival school (akron, which is about 15 minute from kent state) that were sloshed downtown one night..

we asked about their akron t-shirts, and then got a story about how their frat brothers drove them to the bars in kent, they went into the bar, and 5 minutes later, their brothers (and the car) were gone.

we accepted, and drove them the 15 minutes back to akron, AFTER, of course, already securing the weed.

we smoked a J on the way, and when we got there, they offered to get us drunk at their frat house, but we declined.

[/ QUOTE ]

you take pride in the fact that you are insecure and have a mild case of social anxiety and judging others based on stereotypes, but not realizing it because they're not mainstream "bad" stereotypes

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you onlinebeginner and dave d...
Old 03-26-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard some guys had to do the "elephant walk". All the guys stand in a line, stick 1 thumb in the butt of the guy in front of you, and the other in your mouth. Then you all have to walk. If your thumb comes out, you switch thumbs between mouth/buuhole.

LOL fraternities.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had always thought the elephant walk involved holding the junk of the guy in front of you.

Either way lol.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:56 PM

A friends frat has the following ritual:

-Take pledges to NYC
-split them into groups of 3/4
-give them disposable camera
-send them on a scavenger hunt (only the order is important and it's basically uptown downtown uptown downtown uptown downtown.)

Apparently it takes about 10 hours to complete.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

obv...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you onlinebeginner and dave d...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, note on this, I wasn't in a fraternity in college. I am however in what I like to call the "original fraternity". If you think about it you can figure it out.I had a fair amount of friends who were in fraternities though, and they weren't wierd. It's all about the people you associate with.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:56 PM

Dave D,

You are a Knights Templar?
Old 03-27-2007, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave D,

You are Hindu?

[/ QUOTE ]