Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: $1050 sunday million structure

[ QUOTE ]
Just divide all the levels and starting chips by 4 and you get the structure that stars still uses for the stuper every night.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wow. terrible.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just divide all the levels and starting chips by 4 and you get the structure that stars still uses for the stuper every night.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wow. terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the Stuper structure was generally liked....besides the small antes...
Old 03-20-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wow. terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the Stuper structure was generally liked....besides the small antes...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well.. small antes are bad. Also, bigger buy-in should mean a slower structure--especially something special like the 1k million.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wow. terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well.. small antes are bad. Also, bigger buy-in should mean a slower structure--especially something special like the 1k million.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously. I heard something about a proposal to improve the structure a little while ago. You'd think this would be the perfect tournament to debut the new-and-improved structure.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wow. terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously. I heard something about a proposal to improve the structure a little while ago. You'd think this would be the perfect tournament to debut the new-and-improved structure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing they'll put your structure on like some 109 on a tuesday afternoon first.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wow. terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing they'll put your structure on like some 109 on a tuesday afternoon first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably a freeroll like they did with the WCOOP events.

Watching the 10k starting chip event with 30 minute levels and 10,000 players was awesome. I talked to ogre while sweating it and said I'd consider offering staking to the winner, since who could actually beat 10,000 other players... the winner was terrible

Perhaps as terrible as jamie gold.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:53 PM

This structure is the same as the Wednesday $320 but with 20% more starting chips. I think the structure is fine, if you want to complain ask for bigger antes, not the starting level to be slightly smaller it doesn't make nearly as big of a difference.

<font color="white"> or just type in white and bitch and moan as much as you want </font>
Old 03-21-2007, 03:22 PM

Hello 2+2,
The Sunday Million structure being discussed here is the one which was used prior to changes made in January 2007. Those recent changes slowed down the game down in the early stages, providing significantly more early ‘play.’

My thanks to Justin for bringing this to my attention. The tournament structure for the March 25th Million has now been changed to (mostly) conform to what is now the normal Sunday Million structure. The only difference now is that for the $1,050 Sunday Million, PokerStars provides 12,000 starting chips and the levels are 20 minutes long.

Satellites are running now. Buy or win your way in to the Internet’s premier weekly poker tournament!

Regards,
Mike Jones
PokerStars Poker Room Management Team
Old 03-21-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello 2+2,
The Sunday Million structure being discussed here is the one which was used prior to changes made in January 2007. Those recent changes slowed down the game down in the early stages, providing significantly more early ‘play.’

My thanks to Justin for bringing this to my attention. The tournament structure for the March 25th Million has now been changed to (mostly) conform to what is now the normal Sunday Million structure. The only difference now is that for the $1,050 Sunday Million, PokerStars provides 12,000 starting chips and the levels are 20 minutes long.

Satellites are running now. Buy or win your way in to the Internet’s premier weekly poker tournament!

Regards,
Mike Jones
PokerStars Poker Room Management Team

[/ QUOTE ]

It's customer service just like this that continually ensures my future business with PokerStars. Other sites should take notes. These guys know how to treat their customers better than any other site in existance and it shows.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:04 AM

Thank you for fixing the 40/80 starting level.