Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Without pokersoftware...
I'll manage, but I'll have to cut some tables/ earn less $ 8 53.33%
be about the same 1 6.67%
I don't use software 2 13.33%
I'm a fish 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Mystery PUA Youtube Video

wow that was awesome. she went from wanting to call the cops on this guy to unable to take her eyes off him in seven minutes.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:42 PM

the thing that sucked her in, was him being able to guess her middle initial. nothing else he was doing up to then worked. so, i guess we need to all become david blaine.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:42 PM

He probably gets rejected at a high rate, but makes up for it with the volume of women he approaches. Then, he just shows the successful vids.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He probably gets rejected at a high rate, but makes up for it with the volume of women he approaches. Then, he just shows the successful vids.

[/ QUOTE ]

he probably does the same things with successful writers.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:45 PM

She was looking him in the eyes from the beginning. If he didn't get a "maybe" from the beginning, she'd have just blown him off. I think from then on just showing attention and acting like an alpha male are the two most important strategies. What's actually being said is almost meaningless.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the thing that sucked her in, was him being able to guess her middle initial. nothing else he was doing up to then worked. so, i guess we need to all become david blaine.

[/ QUOTE ]

there is an easier one:

think of a number 1 to 10: they pick 7 a lot
think of another number 1 to 5: they pick 3 a lot

it helps if you build it up with some bs talk first like connecting with their minds and s**t... feed them the bs. I mean did u hear his lameo stuff about being a student in the psychology of love HAHAHAAA
Old 03-14-2007, 07:48 PM

thing is obv the guy is a 'weirdo' by most of our standards. so what? that makes what he does even more impressive...with my looks and ability to spew [censored], if i had his personal skills i would have caught the HIV before magic.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thing is obv the guy is a 'weirdo' by most of our standards. so what? that makes what he does even more impressive...with my looks and ability to spew [censored], if i had his personal skills i would have caught the HIV before magic.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

About 8 years ago or so he started going out to clubs 4 nighs a week, 4 hours a night with the sole purpose of approaching and attracting women. He has literally put in thousands of hours approaching and talking to women he does not know.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
About 8 years ago or so he started going out to clubs 4 nighs a week, 4 hours a night with the sole purpose of approaching and attracting women. He has literally put in thousands of hours approaching and talking to women he does not know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a friend kind of like this, except he does it all with love. Ok-looking guy but nothing amazing. But the dude would wind up in the corner with a different girl every night. He probably could have gotten laid almost every time, but he was fairly picky about the ones he'd actually bring back to his place. And he went out 5 nights a week or something. He couldn't be home alone at night w/o feeling overwhelmingly restless.

He's kind of like a Kramer in that he's missing that hesitation/awkwardness gene. He'll just walk up to a girl, shake her hand, and say something like "So, I had this dream last night...". And in that split second where she's looking at him like, "What are you insane?", he just plows forward without blinking. That's the whole key, and something I don't think you can coach.

But he was genuinely a nice guy about it, which makes all the difference to me as far as someone you'd want to try to study and emulate. Scary thing is he moved back to Manhattan and is now a buff NYC firefighter. He must just walk into a bar and have his pick nowadays. I imagine after a while it might even be no fun anymore if all the challenge is gone.