Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2007, 09:59 PM

Default Re: WHAT!?? Oh [censored].... wait, what!?? wtf??

You are getting set-up for an azz kicking.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:28 PM

Gotta be bull. Anybody crazy enough to think it's funny that their boyfriend's parents dies in a car crash and hasn't got a first name starting with "Brand" and ending with "awbaker" has got to be made up.

Srsly, spoofing emails is incredibly easy if you know what you're doing. Clearly a joke.

PS! Newhizzle gimmick account??
Old 03-15-2007, 01:27 AM

Jeez 3 kids by the same guy and she still slammin him like that...heartless, even if the sex is that good. Though, I think she is def. crazy for sending you booty-call messages via e-mail but the REAL measuring stick is the butchering of the spelling of Johnathon. What kinda way is that to spell it? L8er w/ the 2 "h"s, this is totally a deal-breaker...
Old 03-15-2007, 09:38 AM

OK, let's see how this would actually play out:

You start to think, "Hey, for the first time in my life since Freshman year in High School, a girl actually wants me. I've been so alone and so unwanted for these past 14 years....And she really wants me for me! She thinks I would be a great father, and I'm ready and willing to take on that responsibility. I can totally be her knight in shining armor!"

You hop in the car and take off for Colorado, intent on rescuing the one woman who actually wants you (at least in your mind, if not hers). Saturday morning you pull up in front of her house and ring the doorbell. You're holding a boquet of flowers and your best clip-on tie. You've used extra butter on the toast that you comb your hair with. Your "Cobalt > A+" t-shirt is freshly cleaned and pressed.

Then the door opens and there is the keylogger himself, along with two of his buddies. "Samantha" is not pregnant, and she's not even home. She's been visiting her parents for the last week. Hmmmm.....she didn't even send you that e-mail after all. Hmmm....could it be that you've been set-up? All this goes through your head a split-second before his fist goes through your teeth.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:44 AM

WTF. How has this not been posted yet?

Old 03-15-2007, 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF. How has this not been posted yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly
Old 03-15-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn you are fast

There is no BS coming from my end - this isn't made up, taken out of context, or anything

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, in that cast your ex is a coont.

Avoid here or realize the same fate.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:12 AM

brag: my babies have 2 fewer grandparents.

sincerely, samantha
Old 03-15-2007, 11:21 AM

Are you seriously considering going after her?!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, let's see how this would actually play out:

You start to think, "Hey, for the first time in my life since Freshman year in High School, a girl actually wants me. I've been so alone and so unwanted for these past 14 years....And she really wants me for me! She thinks I would be a great father, and I'm ready and willing to take on that responsibility. I can totally be her knight in shining armor!"

You hop in the car and take off for Colorado, intent on rescuing the one woman who actually wants you (at least in your mind, if not hers). Saturday morning you pull up in front of her house and ring the doorbell. You're holding a boquet of flowers and your best clip-on tie. You've used extra butter on the toast that you comb your hair with. Your "Cobalt > A+" t-shirt is freshly cleaned and pressed.

Then the door opens and there is the keylogger himself, along with two of his buddies. "Samantha" is not pregnant, and she's not even home. She's been visiting her parents for the last week. Hmmmm.....she didn't even send you that e-mail after all. Hmmm....could it be that you've been set-up? All this goes through your head a split-second before his fist goes through your teeth.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is hilarious, your scenario reminds me of one of my friends who likes to get into detail like that. You paint a picture in my mind of a cheesy used car salesman hoping to get lucky.

But anyways, do half of you people seriously think that after getting an e-mail like this I am going to go running back? I mean holy [censored], this is the worst email I've ever received! She has said some weird [censored] in the past, but I kind of blew it off to being pregnant or some kind of miscommunication. She hasn't e-mailed me since that one so I don't know what to make of it all.

If it was the keylogger who e-mailed me, well, he probably did want to set me up, but odds are I'm about eight times scarier than some guy who settled with her and bought her a house. Nobody is going to be kickin GayLittlePeeBoy's ass unless they catch me asleep. Yea, I was tempted to go over there anyways just to kick his ass for trying to kick mine...but honestly I feel bad for the guy. He didn't do anything to me. Plus, the scariest part is if I show up and it actually is HER.

[ QUOTE ]
your username intrigues me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks.

And oh yea, I changed all the names and locations. What the hell is wrong with the johnathon name I made up? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

PS - I was 98% of the way tempted to start lying right now and say I did go over there, busted a fat nut in her raw and start an epic trip report like none BBV has ever seen before...but I couldn't make myself lie to you all. So in conclusion, there is still NO BS in this whole story.