Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 12:24 PM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?
Default Re: The insanely evil floor person

[ QUOTE ]
Haha, unfortunately, there is also a rule against wearing tinfoil hats, and I really dont want to start any trouble with this floorperson again...

Hopefully the next time you encounter routine unfair treatment from a floorperson you will think of this thread, and how you helped contribute little but long sarcastic replies implying that the OP is paranoid.

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

Some floor people are meean, some are stupid and some are so overworked they can't hit the floor with their hat. Some policemen are mean, some fast food workers are mean. They are people and some people are mean, some exert what tiny little authority their jobs grants them to the absolute max. Maybe their spouse is a control freak and this is their way of compensating, maybe you are paranoid. I have no way of knowing which is true, maybe it is a little of both.

You shouldn't begrudge a person an opportunity to make a tin foil hat post.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:02 PM

Default Re: The insanely evil floor person

[ QUOTE ]
Don't take the seat until you are called. Dealers and other players DO NOT DETERMINE who sits next.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Please don't sit before i've called you even if you are next up on the list, sometimes we have table change requests or must moves in place and your sitting in the wrong game could cause a problem for us".

"ok, sorry"

But no, you are right, obviously this floor handled it well by recycling him on a four hour board.
Closed Thread