Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 05:22 PM

Default Re: I dont think I can cry from physical pain..

Ya, I had a couple of those shots into the open wound, and a few into teh base of my hand, they didnt hurt either, what did hurt more than anything though, was the next day I had to go to a hand doc to see if I needed surger on the tendons and stuff, and he tried to make me move my finger, I didnt cry, but my mom said I turned ghost white and I felt like I was going to puke when he forcibly tried to bend my finger for me.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:25 PM

Try breaking your nose. Wait, that's not the part that will make you cry. When you go to get it set, they will pack a bunch of gauze into your nose for a week or so. When they pull it out, strand by strand, you will weep from the pain. Guaranteed.

Have fun!
Old 02-28-2007, 05:27 PM

i dont know what pro atheletes you are talking about crying, maybe thats just sweat.

coming from a phenomenal athelete(myself) the only time i would cry is after losing a massive championship game.

When i tore some ligaments in my foot one time i layed on the court in pain and my eyes were squinted shut TIGHT, moisture was forming at my tear ducts but i wasnt crying.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:27 PM

Claire?
Old 02-28-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the next day I had to go to a hand doc to see if I needed surger on the tendons and stuff, and he tried to make me move my finger, I didnt cry, but my mom said I turned ghost white and I felt like I was going to puke when he forcibly tried to bend my finger for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was outside of a club talking to a old friend one time, she had some stripper boot type things on, some guy witha crush on her picks her up spins her around, she kicked my in the ankle i had just had sugury on, i had been walking for like 3 days, i was there to just pick a friend up from the parkinglot.
I went Ghost white, buckled over, felt the mexican food in my throat, and grinded a good bit of my teeth down....my eyesight went whitish yellow. Both of them walked away, and i had to get a friend to help me to my truck
Old 02-28-2007, 05:31 PM

How do you consider yourself a phenomenal athlete when you training advice is so horrific?
Old 02-28-2007, 05:33 PM

my training advice is bad? what are you talking about.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Try breaking your nose. Wait, that's not the part that will make you cry. When you go to get it set, they will pack a bunch of gauze into your nose for a week or so. When they pull it out, strand by strand, you will weep from the pain. Guaranteed.

Have fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have not read my post very closely.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:57 PM

I don't remember ever actually crying from physical pain, but I'm a total wuss emotionally.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:05 PM

When I broke my femur I didn't cry initially while i was trying to figure out why my leg wouldnt work trying to stand up. I didn't cry when the dirt bike fell on my broken femur while trying to use it as support to stand up since i was all alone. I didn't cry while riding on the back of a 4-wheeler back to my truck. I didn't cry when the medics applied a traction splint to it. I didn't cry the entire drive down the dirt road out to the highway, or the ride to the hospital. I didn't cry during the exam, or the x-rays. But the second I saw that doctor drilling through my thigh with a power drill, I cried like a bitch, even though I could hardly feel the pain.