Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 2/22

Hi Doug,
As I asked last time can you improve your interface for the cashout page? It is disconcerting to see that withdrawels will go back to the source of the deposit when my deposits were made with Neteller. It would be very helpful if the first screen the user sees when he requests a cashout is a list of available options for the cashout which he could then click on to choose. It would also be helpful if you could get a cashout by check through that interface instead of having to email support. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:34 PM

Also wanted to chime in for an express delivery option for checks. I think these should be free (if you are withdrawing a certain amount like 1k or more) as it is reasonable to want a cashout in a few day time frame and we are obviously paying a lot to the site in rake. Making them free also would be a nice goodwill gesture after the difficulties cashing out we have experienced. Thanks!
Old 02-22-2007, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Doug,
As I asked last time can you improve your interface for the cashout page? It is disconcerting to see that withdrawels will go back to the source of the deposit when my deposits were made with Neteller. It would be very helpful if the first screen the user sees when he requests a cashout is a list of available options for the cashout which he could then click on to choose. It would also be helpful if you could get a cashout by check through that interface instead of having to email support. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i second that....
Old 02-22-2007, 04:29 PM

How come on the SNG filters theres no filter choice for 6man vs 9man, and also no choice for turbo vs regular speed? is this easily addable?
Old 02-22-2007, 04:31 PM

Same as Wade I signed up for a play money account with no affiliate and yet am not allowed to create a new real money account with an affiliate to get rakeback, I am playing elsewhere till this is changed. If I had signed up with another affiliate fair enough tough luck but I just signed up through the fulltilt site and still am not allowed.

Regards.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:09 AM

"...can you improve your interface for the cashout page? It is disconcerting to see that withdrawels will go back to the source of the deposit when my deposits were made with Neteller. It would be very helpful if the first screen the user sees when he requests a cashout is a list of available options for the cashout which he could then click on to choose. It would also be helpful if you could get a cashout by check through that interface instead of having to email support. Thanks."

i fourth/fifth this.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"...can you improve your interface for the cashout page? It is disconcerting to see that withdrawels will go back to the source of the deposit when my deposits were made with Neteller. It would be very helpful if the first screen the user sees when he requests a cashout is a list of available options for the cashout which he could then click on to choose. It would also be helpful if you could get a cashout by check through that interface instead of having to email support. Thanks."

i fourth/fifth this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this would be very nice.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:35 PM

Doug... I don't play on your site because I don't get any rakeback on my current account. I signed up directly through www.fulltilt.com and thus I have no 'affiliate'. If you can help me switch to an affiliate I will start playing there again. Otherwise, I feel stupid playing at a disadvantage from everyone else.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug I greatly appreciate this. The only problem I have is that we were kept in the dark way to long. I am glad that I should be getting my check sometime next week through express delivery. I would also hope in the future you will come and talk to us quicker and at least keep us updated. When you make us wait of course the pessimists and conspiracy theories will start. When I get my check my skepticism will stop. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

And my reaction to this is similar. By now, anybody who expects FTP to communicate quickly, openly or accurately with customers is living in fantasy-land. It's simply not part of their internal model of what a company is supposed to do. They won't do it until they hire managers who understand the concept, and how it helps (or hurts) a company.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By now, anybody who expects FTP to communicate quickly, openly or accurately with customers is living in fantasy-land. It's simply not part of their internal model of what a company is supposed to do. They won't do it until they hire managers who understand the concept, and how it helps (or hurts) a company.

[/ QUOTE ]

Along with quickly, openly, and accurately, I think you can add honestly also.