Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2007, 11:57 PM

Default Re: Daniel N. couldn\'t beat a $1-$2 game!

Daniel,
People on the internet are idiots and 99% of them are jealous of you. My advice for you would be to just ignore all the haters.

Either that or start playing 200/400 and 300/600 on full tilt. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2007, 11:59 PM

Also note to everyone who keeps saying Daniel sucks.

Not being one of the top 10 short handed no limit holdem players in the world != sucks at poker
Old 02-21-2007, 12:02 AM

Daniel,

I apologize for the RussianBear's post as it full of complete BS. You are a millionaire, and you got that dog, you don't need to argue with 18 year old kids (who think they are genius at poker) all day long. You got your own group of Phil, Allen, Jen to argue with. They probably criticize your play, and you shove those WPT victories in their face, and tell them its all bout the results baby.

I have a poker question for you Daniel. If a big chip leader raises for the 2nd time in a row, is it more likely or less likely for him to have a hand?
Old 02-21-2007, 12:03 AM

hey Daniel, can I borrow $5k? I was a charter member of FCP and I'm Asian, like your wife.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:03 AM

Daniel,
Since everyone on FCP loves you it's weird for you to go on a more objective site. Obviously on a site like this that isn't designed as a fan site for you as an individual you are going to run into idiots. You have come off as a nice guy, but I really think instead of wasting arguing with trolls, you could be posting strategy or watching TV or sleeping or playing or doing anything remotely productive.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:05 AM

Move up to where they respect your raises. =)
Old 02-21-2007, 12:36 AM

He played pretty well in season 1 and that was worse for him as he was down $700k at one point (bad beats, the odd bad play). Season 2 he was on tilt, made some good plays and some awful plays. And he knows it. He's not stupid. It's ridiculous how some people who can't progress past micro-small stakes post about how bad the guy plays. He can keep quiet and ignore it but sometimes people make such retarded comments you just have to defend yourself. No matter how petty and retarded they are (Salazar), I wouldn't take [censored] from them.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:38 AM

Daniel,

You care too much what people think.

Sincerely-

-bb.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:48 AM

Daniel,

One other thing: if you calm down and participate on here at times OTHER THAN to defend yourself, everyone on this board will love you. See: fossilman, huck seed, todd brunson, aba, sklansky, etc. And those who don't love you will be silenced by masses of people who immediately come to your aid. You won't have to defend yourself, which never looks good. Defending yourself on a message board is just plain silly. Create a throng of people who actually like you and work for you and your rep on here by being likable on the board. When you post, you're simply combative. We can be turned by your providing insight, or even just interesting stories, about high-level poker. Seriously. Coming on a message board and getting defensive looks weak, and coming on and talking about how you don't like message boards, and particularly the message board you're posting on, comes off very badly to the members of that community. Surely you must understand that.

Sincerely once again-

-bb.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I figured I'd just start my own thread to save y'all the trouble:

Daniel loses at poker. I have it on good authority that he even a losing tournament poker player. A friend of mine told me that and he has no reason to lie.

Yes, I realize that his tournament results are posted, but I don't think he posts everyone he plays. I hear that he has played in several $100,000 buy in tournaments in Paraguay and is 0-44. Hasn't...cashed...once. He's THAT bad!

Also, the poker results he posts on his site are all phony. He lies about his poker results because he feels guilty about bad mouthing the U.S. government and wants to pay them more. Sad, but true.

He makes his living by writing about a game he has no idea about. I heard a rumor, and I believe this to be true, that he gets OVER $20,000 a year for writing his newspaper column! What a fraud, I hate that guy he is such a racist. Oh, and he believes in God, what a moron, LOL HA HA HA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey don't worry, you have a long way to go to be as bad as Phil Helmuth is today.