Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2007, 04:56 PM

Default Re: Video: 4-tabling NL $50 6-max (UB)

Thanks for all the comments. A couple answers to random questions:

1. Making a video with Camtasia is pretty easy, the hardest part was getting the audio to work. For some reason, my audio wasn't getting captured, even though I can "see" it under the audio track after the video is done (you can "see" the sound waves, etc.). So I had to redo the voice narration over again. Other than that, it's a snap.

2. If the audio doesn't work, make sure you're using Windows Media Player. You might need to download an audio codec, try the TechSmith one here .

3. Here's a pic of my HUD layout:

Old 02-13-2007, 05:27 PM

question: How do you get the hand history box to not appear and still be able to import hands?

versus the ambus guy, when he's on SB he seems to raise a lot. I know I sometimes steal with nearly any two against tighties, so you may want to ocassionally reraise with trash or start callign slightly light. could just be sample size, I only saw him play like 20 hands tops...
Old 02-13-2007, 05:42 PM

I use the old version of UB, so I don't have the HH problems. I think you can get it from the PokerTracker forums. You won't be able to play the new games they have, but you can always install the new version if you want to play HORSE or whatever and then reinstall the old version when you're done. As far as them not popping up, they take focus but I drag them to the bottom corner of my screen so that they don't get in the way.

As far as blind defense, for now I prefer to still play tight from the blinds, unless someone gets really out of hand. At higher limits I'll definitely need to adjust more, but for now I think it's better to let them steal light occassionally than to get involved with marginal holdings when there's so much profit to be won in other situations.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I 12 table at FT and make a nice profit for .25/.50. As long as were making money, it doesn't matter what strategy we use.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi.
First to OP: Nice vid. I play some at UB too but at the $25. Will there be a next one??

Hank: Whatīs the secret to make good money at FT? I joined them in the end of january, and I think itīs really hard to find tables with more than 1-2 players with a VPIP above 30. It seems most players are nits playing like 20/15 and I find it hard to make any money out of them, if I donīt hit hard (and usually I donīt!). I can steal their blinds but that way it takes forever to make a few bucks. What to do??

// M