Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2007, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Asking out a girl

if u want girls, hit the gym and man the [censored] up
Old 02-12-2007, 12:13 PM

the reason why I asked for a pic was maybe u look real old for ur age, and she looks real young
based on ur description.... no offense....

dude ur an average height skinny 19 year old....nothing significant could realisticly happen between the two of you. I mean the odds of her thinking about u as someone besides her little friend from class are so so small.

You seem like a very interesting guy with good social skills, don't sweat this girl to much.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:20 PM

wow theres a lot of idiots in this thread!
Old 02-12-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the reason why I asked for a pic was maybe u look real old for ur age, and she looks real young
based on ur description.... no offense....

dude ur an average height skinny 19 year old....nothing significant could realisticly happen between the two of you. I mean the odds of her thinking about u as someone besides her little friend from class are so so small.

You seem like a very interesting guy with good social skills, don't sweat this girl to much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Height, weight and age are the biggest determining factors now? Wtf.

I'm very mature for my age, I act much different than most 19 year olds. Also, 5'10 is [censored] monster here.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:25 PM

Age is. How many women do you see dating guys much younger then them. It tends to work the other way around with most women especially if they want anything serious.

Height-Your is average.
Weight-Your very skinny. Not sure what you look like but maybe you look sickly. Girls aren't all into the jacked up look but I doubt many are into the sickly look. I honestly could lose a few pounds (5 foot 11, 200 pounds) but you seem to be very skinny especially for a guy.

The biggest determining factors are going to be age and language (she's German right). Maybe you need to move on. You can honestly try again, maybe give her a call (don't text) in a couple of days but if she isn't interested there are many fish in the sea.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Age is. How many women do you see dating guys much younger then them. It tends to work the other way around with most women especially if they want anything serious.

Height-Your is average.
Weight-Your very skinny. Not sure what you look like but maybe you look sickly. Girls aren't all into the jacked up look but I doubt many are into the sickly look. I honestly could lose a few pounds (5 foot 11, 200 pounds) but you seem to be very skinny especially for a guy.

The biggest determining factors are going to be age and language (she's German right). Maybe you need to move on. You can honestly try again, maybe give her a call (don't text) in a couple of days but if she isn't interested there are many fish in the sea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that's good advice.

Meh. I'll give her a call in two days if she doesn't reply to my text.
Then take it from there.

I'm trying my hardest to gain weight. I gained 15 pounds in less than 2 months. It's as hard as trying to lose weight I think.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:30 PM

And if your looking for non Japanese or Asian women in Japan, aren't you wasting your time. They are what 99% Japanese in Japan. I think you went to the wrong place.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:33 PM

Where I work right now, I'm really young (24), and the women here are mostly ugly, married or older. There are like 2 good looking women in the whole company that aren't married and their both 8 or 9+ years older than me (I honestly wonder whats wrong with them cause if there good looking and that old and single, they must be damaged ^^). I honestly wish I worked somewhere where I would have oppurtunity to meet more younger people but right now I'm stuck, blah.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And if your looking for non Japanese or Asian women in Japan, aren't you wasting your time. They are what 99% Japanese in Japan. I think you went to the wrong place.

[/ QUOTE ]

they're like 99.9% japanese in Japan.

I saw one black guy the whole time I've been living in tokyo. It was surreal. I whipped out my camera.

I didn't come here as much for a reason than as a place to escape.
A ton of bad [censored] happened and my life was a druggy haze for the past year. I needed someplace different, very different. I came this close to moving back to hawaii but I chose Japan at a whim. Here I am.

But yeah not looking for a relationship. Generally they're giant drama-bombs and I don't need that right now. I just ran into her and I really liked her.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:03 PM

killilan,

just start lifting some and eating as much as you physically can all the time. you will put the weight back on super quickly