Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Hand 3 ok so you have AA in early position. UTG limps, you raise he calls. Flop KQ9. He checks y
call 37 63.79%
fold 7 12.07%
raise 14 24.14%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2007, 07:29 AM
 is offline

Default Re: Staying in uNL voluntarily

[ QUOTE ]
I don't intend to.

AS soon as my roll is robustoed to a decent no. buyins I'm taking a redux shot @ NL100. I'm fairly confident I'll be able to eventually beat it though my first run was meh, I showed a friend most of my hands and he saw alot sick variance -there as alot set/set both ways and 2outers.

The play is better but I learnt alot whilst I was there and became a better player. For me I'm always looking to get better so if I'm getting better I'll end up naturally moving up in stakes albeit slowly [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

munkey mentioned something important here, when you move up you are usualy faced with better players and your game improves. I only play 25NL right now, but before I moved up each level I started taking shoots and felt pretty uncomfortable, cause of the increase of money, better players etc. But if you keep trying hard enough you eventualy start feeling comfortably at the knew level.

I used to be a pretty good Pool player years ago and it was the same thing. You get kind of stuck, until you start playing tougher competition regularly.