Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2007, 02:15 AM

Default I am always the nice guy...help me get my game with the girls back.

Just got out of a long relationship. I now have 0 game. However, I have always had leaks in my game. Girls always found me to just be a great friend etc. I really want to change that.

I am a very sweet, genuine guy around girls. Always very polite, good sense of humor, etc. Girls tend to love me. However, they usually are never "in love" with me. I am always the guy that they can call to listen to their problems, etc. This is not good I take it?

Basically, I want to know what I need to start doing differently. For example, I met this new girl recently. She is really really cool, extremely pretty imo. I have no idea if she is way out of my league or not... I know for sure she flirts with me, but girls flirt with most guys. Help?

Also, am I just being too impatient? Maybe I should just wait for a girl that wants a guy like me? I really think I just end up being one of the "girls" so to speak. Kind of like a gay guy or some [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I dont know anymore, I think I need to be more manly or some [censored], I really think ive got some leaks in my game.

Here are some pics of me, and one of the girl I am pursuing. Is she really out of my league? I dont even know what my "league" is, or what league of girls I should be going for.

P.s. i have some confidence issues... suggestions on how to fix them are appreciated.