Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2007, 06:41 PM

Default Question for El Diablo

[ QUOTE ]
Don't post in this thread anymore unless you have something new to add. If things start getting repeated more, it will just get locked. If you disagree and choose not to participate here, you'll be missed, but of course that's your decision to make.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made the above post in your forum this is the thread I made the post in.

My post has been deleted without a trace. Can mods do that? I thought he had to edit it and change the stuff he did not like (they are his rules I can't see how he does not like them) and leave it there so that admins would be able to judge his actions.

Anyway no biggy I was just trying to point out to people in that thread that they need to raise the quality of it before it gets locked. I was just stating the forum rules in case some of them missed reading the sticky. I would hate to see it get locked I need more tipping advice and they are making great headway towards a unified tipping theory.

I enjoy your forum El D and I realize you are a beginner at this mod thing perhaps you just clicked the wrong button? How many similar posts are you deleting a day? By doing it in this manner we have no method with which to gauge how much you are controlling the ideas presenting in your forum. If you do it too much or for the wrong reasons I am sure action would be taken but nothing will happen if you are destroying the evidence.