Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Which company is most important to you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I a dick for wishing that someday normal society completely collapses and we are all forced to live off the land to survive? That means I am just as important as Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Shaq, Bill Clinton, ect.. And I KNOW if I am on equal footing as those f#@kers, I will win.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I will. The only thing that seperates me from them is they have money. If money is obsolete, what are they gonna do?
Old 02-04-2007, 04:45 AM

Uhh they're also smarter/bigger and stronger than you.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I a dick for wishing that someday normal society completely collapses and we are all forced to live off the land to survive? That means I am just as important as Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Shaq, Bill Clinton, ect.. And I KNOW if I am on equal footing as those f#@kers, I will win.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I will. The only thing that seperates me from them is they have money. If money is obsolete, what are they gonna do?

[/ QUOTE ]

With the possible exception of Trump, they're all smarter or stronger than you. So probably either beat you senseless or outsmart you.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Smarter? No. I am an outdoors man. You would need that to survive. Bigger? Shaq? Yes. Bill Clinton? Tie, I am 6'4". Everone else? No. Stronger, yea maybe.

Let me put it this way. If society were to fail, I wouldn't go crying to someone. The others would.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No you won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shaq is black and likely 2 feet taller and 100 pounds heavier than you.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Smarter? No. I am an outdoors man. You would need that to survive. Bigger? Shaq? Yes. Bill Clinton? Tie, I am 6'4". Everone else? No. Stronger, yea maybe.

Let me put it this way. If society were to fail, I wouldn't go crying to someone. The others would.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most successful people are successful because they were smart and/or hardworking.

Not to mention the fact that this whole thread is one giant excuse for your laziness.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trump and Gates recruit Shaq to till their fields while you're foraging for berries. Soon they have vastly more food than you. In this new society food is the first currency. They will be "richer" than you. The women will be drawn to them because they have more food. You lose again.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No you won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless Shaq is 8'4" and weighs 460 lbs, I doubt it.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trump and Gates recruit Shaq to till their fields while you're foraging for berries. Soon they have vastly more food than you. In this new society food is the first currency. They will be "richer" than you. The women will be drawn to them because they have more food. You lose again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but if society collaspes, how will Trump and Gates contact Shaq? Afterall, there will be no electricity. I just hope this all happens after spring hits otherwise I may be in trouble.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No you won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless Shaq is 8'4" and weighs 460 lbs, I doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard he can shoot fireballs from his arse too...