Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 02:18 AM

Default Re: Neteller Payments in 6 months

its amazing how when this topic got started it was about people trying to help out others in their time of need and make a little money in the process. now all that is left is the rift rafts who cant believe that there are actual players out there who play higher than 2-4 limit holdem. this guy may actually have that much money in there. as recently as 3 months ago i had 250,000 in mine and still have 40,000 in there right now. a friend of mine got 160,000 out two days ago. not all of us are bustouts playing for the rake. if you dont have something productive to say, go back to the rants and raves section on craigs list. they'll love you [censored] there.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brag: being from Maryland and neteller never allowing Maryland residents to sign up.

GL to everyone

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, this is not a cool time to be bragging. I have close to 1 million in Neteller right now, and that represents 70% of my Net worth. Not very happy about the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.....if you are being truthful, you're not too bright, if you're lying, you're not too smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are plenty of people with this kind of money in NETeller with very good reasons to do so. I'll give your idiotic brain a start: High-profile sportsbettors.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There are plenty of people with this kind of money in NETeller with very good reasons to do so. I'll give your idiotic brain a start: High-profile sportsbettors.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not the $1M that's foolish, it's the 70%. It's a classic failure to manage risk to have such a large percentage of your net worth in a vulnerable situation. Whether the story is true or made up, there's a lesson to be learned.

The one exception is if the money is some sort of huge windfall such as a tournament win or a lottery payout. Then you should think real hard about how to safely move the money but risk may be unavoidable.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:52 AM

FWIW, gambling 911 has been correct more then a few times. I hope for you all that its not true.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:02 AM

yea well some of us won upper 5 figures in a tourny a few hours b4 this [censored] started
Old 02-01-2007, 05:42 AM

I would be taking a nice long vacation abroad if I still had 5 figures in neteller. if I had 7 it just might be permanent.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:42 AM

well i got half of it out thanks to people on here
im gonna give them a few weeks and hopefully they turn the debit card back on and start mailing checks or Im off to canada
Old 02-01-2007, 06:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW gambling911.com has reported on recent events with all the journalistic integrity of The Weekly Word News. Assume everything they say is 100% speculation. Sometimes they're right, but it's by accident.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-01-2007, 07:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How about a little sympathy, even for idiots?

[/ QUOTE ]

then I'd have to pay off everyone - no way.

I've got about $330 locked away in Pokerstars - lord knows how I ever got it in there with an American bank's Debit card, but I don't think I'll ever get it out - ah well.

RB
Old 02-01-2007, 07:26 AM

is anybody getting through to neteller support by phone? Every time I call it says that they aren't taking calls at this time.