Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Big D.Negreanu disses Joe Rogan

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How can you say Rogan is not funny, he's baked out of his gore most of the time though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV0-A61MkNs

[/ QUOTE ]

For all intensive purposes he minus well be.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2007, 01:18 PM

Joe Rogan's not funny, but in his defense, I think Daniel misinterpreted the joke. DN had just broken up with his girlfriend, and Rogan said something like, "Doesn't that suck? And then all you can think of is her banging some other guy. You don't do that? That's what I do. She's probably getting [censored] on a couch by some big black guy..." It got more graphic than that, but I really don't think he was trying to make enemies. He's still a douche, and though I'm a bigger fan of O+A than DN, it would have been cooler if some sort of "relationship" worked out...
Old 01-30-2007, 01:25 PM

10k fight yo.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would hardly call what Rogan had that dude in a "thai clinch." Rogan is a great UFC commentator, but Fear Factor is a gay show.

I don't get what Negreanu is saying really. Of course Rogan has no comedic talent, he's not a comedian. Man, this is a random thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

he was a comedian at one point, of course that hasnt really worked out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, he had a major role on what may be the funniest sit-com of all-time and parlayed that into hosting a hit TV show and being the face of the new boxing. I thnk it worked out ok.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:56 PM

this thread is awesome
Old 01-30-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Um, he had a major role on what may be the funniest sit-com of all-time and parlayed that into hosting a hit TV show and being the face of the new boxing. I thnk it worked out ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Huh?? WHAT?!?
Old 01-30-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i saw rogan at the comedy store in LA a few years ago and he was pretty funny. then bob saget came out of the audience to improvise, but was horrible and the only time anyone laughed was when i screamed "have you ever sucked dick for coke ?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Um ...FWIW the famous line from Half Baked was "have you ever sucked dick for Marijuana!!!?" not coke sir. double lame heckle.

half baked saget link
youtube.com

Boo this man..boooooooooo

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
What? Huh?? WHAT?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

News Radio, Fear Factor, UFC = monieeeeees lots
Old 01-30-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i saw rogan at the comedy store in LA a few years ago and he was pretty funny. then bob saget came out of the audience to improvise, but was horrible and the only time anyone laughed was when i screamed "have you ever sucked dick for coke ?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Um ...FWIW the famous line from Half Baked was "have you ever sucked dick for Marijuana!!!?" not coke sir. double lame heckle.

half baked saget link
youtube.com

[/ QUOTE ]
I assume you realize that Saget says " I sucked dick for coke" in this clip, right? Therefore, while not a direct quote, I'd say it's a good heckle.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

half baked saget link
youtube.com

[/ QUOTE ]
I assume you realize that Saget says " I sucked dick for coke" in this clip, right? Therefore, while not a direct quote, I'd say it's a good heckle.

[/ QUOTE ]

i realize he said that but anyone thats a fan of the movie would say its the marijuana line thats THE punchline and the coke line was the set up.Maybe im wrong but i think that is the famous line. Therefore its a flubbed heckle imo.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

half baked saget link
youtube.com

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i realize he said that but anyone thats a fan of the movie would say its the marijuana line thats THE punchline and the coke line was the set up.Maybe im wrong but i think that is the famous line. Therefore its a flubbed heckle imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks for posting the video with the coke reference. and how is it a flubbed heckle if the whole place laughs for the first time during his set?