Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2007, 09:34 PM

Default Re: ALLEGED MOD! Your 55 is no good here sir! + STFU DOUCHE

This guy is a known 50nl claimed 2p2er. Its not me, and he has berated me on several occusions. I asked him who he was and he didnt respond. Apparently everyone is a losing player and is terrible to him. I challenged him to a 10k fight yo. He didnt respond.

I still want to know who this is.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God that 22 hand is so [censored] awful

[/ QUOTE ]
The guy knows how to play 22 ...

[ QUOTE ]
No reads except UTG is OK TAG who might be tilting ATM.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Button ($50)
SB ($154.15)
BB ($120)
UTG ($204.75)
MP ($195.10)
Hero ($272.70)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $10</font>, MP calls $10, Hero calls $10, Button calls $10, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.

Flop: ($43) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
UTG checks, MP checks, Hero checks, Button checks.

Turn: ($43) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets $8</font>, Hero calls $8, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $20</font>, UTG calls $20, MP calls $12, Hero calls $12.

River: ($123) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
UTG checks, MP checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $20 (All-In)</font>, UTG calls $20, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises to $50</font>, Hero ???

Can't really explain the turn. I had a brainfart and didn't raise for whatever reason. Please ignore it.

I really was lost on this turn. I knew the shortstack was pushing here, should I have just bet out first? What do we do with UTG+1's very strong river raise?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lolPOZZEDme
Old 01-27-2007, 09:59 PM

I played with those guys today and noticed no stupid banter. Is one of them you (didn't read obv)
Old 01-27-2007, 10:44 PM

Cage match for all the monies?
Old 02-20-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This guy is a known 50nl claimed 2p2er. Its not me, and he has berated me on several occusions. I asked him who he was and he didnt respond. Apparently everyone is a losing player and is terrible to him. I challenged him to a 10k fight yo. He didnt respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

EMc-

This guy is MessiahKid, you probably have read some of his posts. I wouldn't generally 'out' anyone but I'm sick of his crap at the tables.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EMc-

This guy is MessiahKid, you probably have read some of his posts. I wouldn't generally 'out' anyone but I'm sick of his crap at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Owned.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EMc-

[/ QUOTE ]

I also noticed this when he failed to black his name in the first attempt at a BBV brag, and was contemplating whether or not to out him, only b/c I aggreed w/ him being a dousche, but became busy with school and forgot about it.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:14 PM

well my day sucked till now. Now a little better.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:16 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

hey everyone,

dont act like whiny retards who think its cool to talk about stats at the table. this makes the fish scared, so stop, please.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate fish who lose all their chips to me and then tell me i suck at poker

[/ QUOTE ]

No No you say yeah mean I got really lucky... want to play again? MONEY &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; informing fish they suck