Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: epassporte bank withdrawal

I have been waiting since the 17th also. I called them and the lady who answered was put off that I was impatient.

What takes 7 business days? I could get a mortgage for a home in that time now.

I am really not going to like epassporte
Old 01-29-2007, 03:31 PM

epassporte is probably better being used with their ATM card as a replacement for using Neteller + Neteller card. Having your money in 'limbo' for long periods awaiting EFTs doesn't strike me as a great way to do things with things changing so quickly.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:45 PM

anybody got the card yet? how long does that take to arrive in the mail?
Old 01-29-2007, 04:29 PM

I posted this in another thread but didnt get an answer. What is the exact status of epassporte? Can it still be used to transfer money back to your bank account? I heard that in a few weeks epassporte won't work anymore. I've searched, but cant find any relevant info.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:31 PM

loxx,

The card took about 12 business days to arrive in the mail.

djj,

You can still use epassporte to make EFT transfers into your bank account, these withdrawals take 8 business days.

All,

Epassporte visa card is a very effective way to withdraw funds from your epassporte account immediately. If you need money right away, I recommend this route rather than waiting the 8 business days.

I have had epassporte for 2 years, and while fees and delays are obviously annoying, this is the price for business ATM. Be patient, this company is doing it's best.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:46 AM

My micro-deposits finally cleared tonight after 8 business days. So now, I have to load money from bank account, which apparently takes how long to process? Then I can deposit on Full Tilt, THEN I can possibly start the withdraw process on Full Tilt.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:22 AM

Need a little clarification here......

I just verified via my debit card and it instantly cleared my account and I verified it that way.

Its asking me to load the account and purchase the $35 Visa card from them

Is this Visa Card the one that acts like the Neteller Debit card or are there two different cards?? Cause i saw something in there about a Virtual Visa Card and something else.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:29 AM

its the 8th day for me now, so hopefully i get my small deposits today. from there its like 8 days to transfer to my bank, hopefully the card comes 4 days from now. i doubt it though.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I just verified via my debit card and it instantly cleared my account and I verified it that way.

Is this Visa Card the one that acts like the Neteller Debit card or are there two different cards?? Cause i saw something in there about a Virtual Visa Card and something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the $35 Visa card, (annually,) is an actual piece of plastic that is a Visa that is used for swipe transactions, including at atm's.

the other virtual card is not a card at all, but more like an online wallet.

It has different numbers associated with it than the plastic one, and is the ONLY one that can be used online. iirc, it is $5.

I would strongly recommend spending the $35 and getting the plastic. otherwise you are pretty much limited to bank eft's to get your cash from them. and it takes about a week and a half for that to completely process.

at least with the actual card you can get your cash in a timely fashion, and it costs $2 for an atm withdrawal which can be for a max of $620 per day.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the $35 Visa card, (annually,) is an actual piece of plastic that is a Visa that is used for swipe transactions, including at atm's.

the other virtual card is not a card at all, but more like an online wallet.

It has different numbers associated with it than the plastic one, and is the ONLY one that can be used online. iirc, it is $5.

I would strongly recommend spending the $35 and getting the plastic. otherwise you are pretty much limited to bank eft's to get your cash from them. and it takes about a week and a half for that to completely process.

at least with the actual card you can get your cash in a timely fashion, and it costs $2 for an atm withdrawal which can be for a max of $620 per day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I just made the deposit into FT using this verification method. Once i make a withdrawl from FT to EPassporte, do I "load" the ATM card once it comes in the mail??

So, I can either use the ATM way and/or the EFT way in the future once the Bank Verifies the small deposits (Bank Account verification)?