Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2007, 03:50 AM

Default Re: Are the Cards on Pokerstars Random?

[ QUOTE ]

Could be the higher # of hands being played per hour online vs. live?
************************************************** *************dude, please, for the love of reason, don't go there. 40 hands.....50 hands.....whatever. 50 hands is 50 hands whether you play them in 45 minutes online or over the course of 2 hours in a home game. what's the [censored] difference? the action in 7stud and 5 card draw is all the proof you need to draw an intelligent conclusion.

not a conclusion based on rhetoric, or a link to Pokerstars site on how legitimate their deal is, or some bs regulatory commission from a third world country, or some article written by some software genius you've never [censored] heard of....but a conclusion drawn on personal experince.

seriously, when was the last time you got dealt a full house in draw poker? or a flush? you only get 5 cards to make a 5 card hand. people making big hands in draw poker all over the place? sorry, don't think so.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pokersafety.blogspot.com

There, all your arguments for online poker being rigged debunked on one site.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow! now i'm convinced.

dude, did you actually read any of that crap before you posted that link?(like that other a-hole who put up that irrelevant link to Pokerstars). yeah, let's ask the cheats to give us an honest answer as to whether or not they're cheats. hey, that's proof enough to me. if they put it in print, it must be true. hey [censored], there's a new invention out there, it's called 'lying'. maybe you've heard of it.

that's your definition of de-bunked? some b.s. articles that have more holes in their reasoning than a slice of swiss cheese.....

i read the one article about how action hands take longer to play than non-action hands and it's the biggest load of crap i've ever heard. how long does it take to play a heads up pot where AA raises, 88 calls, 88 flops a set of 8s, AA moves all-in and the set of 8s calls. you know how much rake the site made on that hand? and in a FRACTION of the time it takes to play out an average pot with 3-4 people seeing a flop. so take that argument right there and dump it. irrelevant. now if AA is supposed to lose to 88 20% of the time, but in fact is losing 30% of the time, well guess how much more rake the site is making over the course of a few million hands.

so some guy prints up an article that says online poker isn't rigged and that's your proof. you're a [censored] joke dude.

cuz after all, what someone tells you in an article is way more convincing than firsthand experience i guess.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is my opinion that they are not even close to random. Anyone that wants to dispute this can take a look at my database.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a [censored] stupid [censored] donkey. go smoke some more weed you brain dead retard.

take your crack pot theories elsewhere.

you honestly [censored] think that if stars wasn't [censored] random, someone would have caught on? you know, you [censored] have been saying this for a good 4 years and yet no conclusive evidence has been found. now because of stupid [censored] like you (and I do mean you because you're probably an american because only americans can be this blindly stupid) are forcing the shutdown for online poker for us americans.

thanks a [censored] lot you [censored], i swear to god, if i knew you and you made this statement, i'd have to kill you for [censored] stupidity and making sure you dont [censored] up the human genepool any more.

now, if you excuse us, get the [censored] off this board.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

wow! now i'm convinced.

dude, did you actually read any of that crap before you posted in this thread?(like that other a-hole who put up that OP). yeah, let's ask the morons to give us documented proof as to whether or not PokerStars is rigged. hey, that's proof enough to me. if they put it in on a message board, it must be true. hey [censored], there's a new invention out there, it's called 'being a [censored] moron'. maybe you've heard of it.

that's your definition of proof? some b.s. message board posts that have more holes in their reasoning than a slice of swiss cheese.....

i read the one post about how action hands are dealt more often than non-action hands and it's the biggest load of crap i've ever heard. how rare do you really think it is for someone to hit a set like when AA raises, 88 calls, 88 flops a set of 8s, AA moves all-in and the set of 8s calls. you know how much rake the site made on that hand? and in a FRACTION of the time it takes to play out an average pot with 3-4 people seeing a flop. so take that argument right there and dump it. irrelevant. now if AA is supposed to lose to 88 20% of the time, but in fact is losing 30% of the time, well guess how small my sample size is.

so some guy prints up an article that says online poker is rigged and that's your proof. you're a [censored] joke dude.

cuz after all, what someone tells you in a internet message board is way more convincing than logical reasoning i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Moron.

Sykes is right.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:15 AM

I just sent a PM to the OP:

[ QUOTE ]
hey dude,

you haven't let me look at your database yet.

can you please hurry up and share it with me like you promised?

regards,
josem

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll let you know when i get a response...
Old 02-02-2007, 05:24 AM

i just sent a PM to the OP asking why he hasn't provided his database for inspection yet.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i just sent a PM to the OP asking why he hasn't provided his database for inspection yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alzheimer's?
Old 02-03-2007, 01:05 PM

I realize this will do no good. that those who think it is rigged will continue to think it is rigged. But I ran some queries on my 80K hands database (most of it stars, like 95%) on how often I flopped a pair, etc. I also ran stats on pair vs. pair confrontations. All results were within one standard deviation from the statistical mean for that sample size.

I don't have the numbers handy anymore. I might have the queries saved so I can do it again.

Frankly, I'm not sure it would ever change anyone's mind...
Old 02-03-2007, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

wow! now i'm convinced.

dude, did you actually...cuz after all, what someone tells you in an article is way more convincing than firsthand experience i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you have the experience then? Then please, by all means, gather some evidence and present the proof.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:50 PM

If you think its rigged, stop playing.

I'm a bit tired of hearing this retarded argument.