Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2007, 07:47 PM

Default Re: what to punch while tilting

I like empty cardboard boxes. You can punch, kick, and generally whale on them, and they'll give the satisfaction you need, with no damage to your body or anything else important. Also, empty Xmas paper rolls are good to smash too.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the thing with pillows, bed, couch is that they're too soft and have too much give and i usually end up straining some muscle in my arm. i need something hard, but with some give. my desk isnt solid and has some give to it so it doesnt hurt when i hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be wrong, but I think they make baglike devices specifically designed to be punched. I think they're called....ug, the name escapes me. But in any case, I think that one of these baglike devices specifically designed to be punched would be your best bet. Does anyone remember what the heck you call those baglike devices? Punching something. I'm drawing a blank here.

[/ QUOTE ]

read original post
Old 01-24-2007, 08:16 PM

I have a box of samples of random office supplies that I got as a promo at work. Stuff I'll never use like binder clips, file folders, special printer paper, etc. I keep it about 10 feet from my computer. I made a deal with myself that I can throw it against the wall anytime I want which makes it burst open and office supplies fly all over the place. But anytime I do it I have to quit playing for 30 minutes. It's a good way for me to not tilt away lots of money. Then when I'm ready to play again, I go pick up all the supplies and put them back in the box.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a box of samples of random office supplies that I got as a promo at work. Stuff I'll never use like binder clips, file folders, special printer paper, etc. I keep it about 10 feet from my computer. I made a deal with myself that I can throw it against the wall anytime I want which makes it burst open and office supplies fly all over the place. But anytime I do it I have to quit playing for 30 minutes. It's a good way for me to not tilt away lots of money. Then when I'm ready to play again, I go pick up all the supplies and put them back in the box.

[/ QUOTE ]

i need something like that.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I taped <a href="Uh, I routinely eat < 2000 kcals/day when I'm cutting." target="_blank">this </a> to the wall near my computer. I can use it as a blowgun target, or a punching thing. It's firm, but gives a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice link
Old 01-24-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
timecard

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. It's funny cause it's true.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:23 PM