Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Bodog Update Regarding Neteller & Payouts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SirArthur, what was involved in getting a Western Union transfer? What info do you need to supply to Bodog? Is it wired directly to your bank account or is it wired to a local WU office, which then cuts you a check (or something). I've never used them to transfer money so I don't know what the process entails.

Thanks...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never used Western Union before either.
I didn't have to provide Bodog with any further information.
FWIW-My checking account info. has already been verified with Bodog.

Bodog told me I'd receive an email within 24 hours instructing me on what to do.

Apparently, they give you a name and a 10 digit code then you have to go to a WU outfit and they will cut you out a check.
We'll see, I'll keep you guys posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Thanks for posting. I just called and they said my request for yesterday was approved, and should hit my bank account tomorrow. But they said the company doing their direct bank transactions stopped accepting their transactions early this morning. They said it was related to the Neteller issues.

But they agreed to send my money thru muliple transactions via WesternUnion. They can't process individual transactions over $5k, so they'll do multiples without any issues, and cover the WesternUnion charges.

Bodog was very easy and honest to deal with.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Wow. Thanks for posting. I just called and they said my request for yesterday was approved, and should hit my bank account tomorrow. But they said the company doing their direct bank transactions stopped accepting their transactions early this morning. They said it was related to the Neteller issues.

But they agreed to send my money thru muliple transactions via WesternUnion. They can't process individual transactions over $5k, so they'll do multiples without any issues, and cover the WesternUnion charges.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky you, you got yours in just under the wire I must have just missed it, as I requested my payout at 1:00 a.m and missed the cut off.

I see in the other thread that he was told the maximum w/d is 3K. My Western Union request is far greater than this, & they didn't indicate that this would be any sort of a problem. I hope it's not.

I'm confused with your payout though.
Was yours an EFT (done through WU?) or did you go through Western Union and have to go to an outfit to physically pick up the checks in multiples of 5K?

**edit** I concur, BD phone support is easy to work with especially considering all the current confusion & uncertainty.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SirArthur, what was involved in getting a Western Union transfer? What info do you need to supply to Bodog? Is it wired directly to your bank account or is it wired to a local WU office, which then cuts you a check (or something). I've never used them to transfer money so I don't know what the process entails.

Thanks...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never used Western Union before either.
I didn't have to provide Bodog with any further information.
FWIW-My checking account info. has already been verified with Bodog.

Bodog told me I'd receive an email within 24 hours instructing me on what to do.

Apparently, they give you a name and a 10 digit code then you have to go to a WU outfit and they will cut you out a check.
We'll see, I'll keep you guys posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Bodog is done pretty quick.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:52 PM

They said the max for one check was $5k, but they could get around it by doing multiple transactions for $5k.

My Payout last night was EFT, like I've always dealt with them.

The payout today was through WU.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They said the max for one check was $5k, but they could get around it by doing multiple transactions for $5k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that sure was fast.

So to clarify, from last night to this afternoon, your Western Union transaction has already been completed.

Meaning you went to a local WU office, & picked up your check already? Or have you not done this yet?

That sure seems fast as they told me I'd get an email within 24 hours instructing me on what to do.

I'm glad you got your money and I'm confident I'll get mine as well.
Like I stated before I've never used WU before and I'm uncertain of the process.

Thx
Old 01-18-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that sure was fast.

So to clarify, from last night to this afternoon, your Western Union transaction has already been completed.

Meaning you went to a local WU office, & picked up your check already? Or have you not done this yet?

That sure seems fast as they told me I'd get an email within 24 hours instructing me on what to do.

I'm glad you got your money and I'm confident I'll get mine as well.
Like I stated before I've never used WU before and I'm uncertain of the process.

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for the confusion. They told me the same thing. It would take 24 hours for an email from WU. Then I have to go to a WU branch. I haven't received it yet.

I've never done it either. I just happened to read your post, so I called them to request a WU payout as well.

I'll keep you posted.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:06 PM

Thx guys.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:46 PM

TedTodd, did you get your WU code yet through email from Bodog?

I put my request in 20 hours ago, and have not received an email yet with my Western Union code.

I just got off the phone with Bodog support & he said later today I should get mine.

He also told me they process them in the order they receive them.
So much for that though as someone who put one in 12 hours ago (see other thread on BD W/D with WU) and has already received their code. Although it's encouraging that he got his since Bodog told me Western Union is a new w/d method for them.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:50 PM

I just got home from picking up my money. Some tips (for those who
might not have used WU before):

The third email you get from Bodog will contain your pickup info--transaction number and name, address, city and country of the "person" who sent it. You will need all that info to complete your WU claim form. Print the email and take it with you, or write the info down.

The grocery store where I got mine cashes payroll checks, so I knew my rather piddly sum would be no problem, If you are cashing a large amount, might call the place you plan to pick it up and make certain they can cover it. I would guess that as WU agents, they "should" be required to have cash on hand to cover any cashout, but might be a good idea to check before you head out.

You will need to show photo ID---no surprise there.

So--it worked--had my money in less than 24 hours.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got home from picking up my money. Some tips (for those who
might not have used WU before):

The third email you get from Bodog will contain your pickup info--transaction number and name, address, city and country of the "person" who sent it. You will need all that info to complete your WU claim form. Print the email and take it with you, or write the info down.

The grocery store where I got mine cashes payroll checks, so I knew my rather piddly sum would be no problem, If you are cashing a large amount, might call the place you plan to pick it up and make certain they can cover it. I would guess that as WU agents, they "should" be required to have cash on hand to cover any cashout, but might be a good idea to check before you head out.

You will need to show photo ID---no surprise there.

So--it worked--had my money in less than 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the helpful tips.

Three emails, I've only received one saying my payout has been issued & it may take up to 1 business day to complete the transferring.

What does the other email entail?? As the final will be the WU instructions.

Do they pay in CASH then, since you said call ahead to see if they have enough?

This could be a problem for me as mine is a rather large amount.