Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Coinflip Graphs

FTP/Stars wins.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where are the me making out w/ really hot blond chic pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You got with mr. tim caum?

[/ QUOTE ]

child molestor xpost

Old 01-18-2007, 05:46 PM

graph starts at zero, just ha da good first flip
Old 01-22-2007, 06:40 PM

The back story behind this is hilarious

http://www.cardrunners.com/fusetalk/....cfm?catid=141

"
-$45,000 day
So yesterday was my worst monetary day ever. Lost $45,000. It's really odd how it happened too. I go to class (!) and then head over to the bookstore to buy my books. As always during the first week of school, the bookstore is a disaster and I wait in a massive line that envelopes itself around like 6 bookshelves. Finally, I get to the register and am out the door. To unwind a bit, I meet up with some friends for happy hour. Lots of drinks later I head back to my apartment and realize I bought the wrong damn book. I only have limited time to return it and there's no way I'm waiting in that line to return the book (can you say -EV) so I say f it, lemme just order it on Amazon.

To recoup the $100 the book cost, I decided to steal a blind at a high stakes table. I raise button, get reraised, decide to 4 bet and he shoves. Bam, down $3k already. End up dropping 7 more as I'm in absolutely no shape to play good poker. Then I meet up with a bunch of people for dinner. Afterwards, we go to Sahara East and smoke some hookah. I can't get anyone to flip me for $10k, but Ariel (FoxwoodsFiend) is willing to do some $1k flips. Obviously these double each time someone loses, but we all ended up even for the night.

I get home, still annoyed that I'm somehow down $10k as a result of a stupid textbook and start sending out mass IM's to see if anyone will give me $5-10k flips online. I think I lost $15k to (David) raptor, won $10k of (Phil) Jman, lost $50 to prevaricator and lost $30kish to mperich. A total of -$45,000 for the night.

Surprisingly, I'm not too upset about it today, even despite the Neteller disaster. I'm most upset about the first $10k, when I definitely never should have sat down to play poker. Also, being up $31k in my past 3,000 hands helps too.

As for classes, I already dropped 8 credits worth, so I'm not graduating in May. I think this is for the best though because I will be able to enjoy myself, do some travelling, play some online poker, and at the same time pass some classes.
"
Old 01-22-2007, 08:50 PM

yeah, I mean, why wouldn't you go buy into the main event or something, at least?