Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2007, 06:28 AM

Default Re: totally sick brag / beat....also need advice on life/death situati

dude just take him. better safe than sorry. esp when sorry could mean serious illness/injury.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:28 AM

or at least call someone that knows wtf they're talking about.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not joking, whats the worst that can happen if i dont take him to er?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, its one tampon. He isn't gonna croak tonight, after that your hands are clean.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:43 AM

Imagine the conversation with the nurse.

"you see we were drinking and stuff then my buddy found a tampon at my house, I don't know what it was doing there it was just there. Then me being stupid told him i'd pay him $100 dollars the eat that [censored]. He was smart enough to decline the hundred but then said I'll do it for $200 so he ate it and now he's passed out. I asked my peeps on bbv what to do instead of calling someone and they said to bring him here. Now what"

If I was in the waiting room and heard that i would laugh my ass off
Old 01-15-2007, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
should i really take him to hospital? im thinking ill wait a few hours and keep checking up on him or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf dude, just wait till he wakes up and ask him if he needs to go to the hospital.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:45 AM

Default Re: totally sick brag / beat....also need advice on life/death situation

Go to phone book, get number for poison control center, call and ask them. do not tell them your name or address. Just give them the situation and ask them what they think.
They are going to tell you to go the emergency room. they will go so far as to offer to phone ahead and let them know you are coming, if you give them your info. i once ate too many asprin along with too much coffee and they talked me into going. what a waist of money. If your friend has insurance i'd take him to er, if not i'd sweat it out and let him decide when he sobers up.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not joking, whats the worst that can happen if i dont take him to er?

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason I read two tampons. Still, I don't think this changes much.

Dood you're on a computer just google 'eating cotton and fiberglass' or straight up 'eating tampons' if you aren't willing to accept you might have a serious situation on your hands.

I can't tell if everybody is serious about not realizing that you can put almost anything in your [censored] stomach, it's the coming out part that is a little bit trickier.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:56 AM

Default Re: totally sick brag / beat....also need advice on life/death situation

Tampons are not so bad, just read this:

Requiem for a tampon.
August 30th, 2005 by untitled

OK, this is gross, but it must be written. Because I am sure this has happened to at least one other person out there. Anyone? Anyone?

My dog, a smelly old weiner dog with rancid breath and wretched farts, snatched a used tampon from my bathroom garbage can (yes, it has a lid), ATE it, and then POOPED IT OUT in our backyard. If that doesn’t blow out the disgust-o-meter, I don’t know what does.

As the action went down, I watched on curiously through the kitchen sliders. All said, it was better than HBO on Sunday night. He spent the better half of an hour trying to pinch it off, tail spastically jacking it out like a old-fashioned water pump. A more compassionate dog owner might have gone out there to help expunge it. But imagine what THAT would’ve looked like. I love my dog, but not enough to dig a dirty tampon out of his blowhole. Even if I were inclined to perform said sphincter surgery, what would I use? Two sticks? A pair of tongs? I think not. Instead, I let nature take its course. If he didn’t make it through this ordeal, then he wasn’t meant to. I’d just have to chalk it up to doggy Darwinism.

Well, he eventually passed the putrid little plugger. Smack dab in the middle of our backyard, which is smack dab in the middle of suburbia. Before I could get out there and scoop it up with the pooper scooper, my husband ran over it with the lawn mower and POOF! A feather-dusting of white fluffy tampon particles fluttered down from the sky. I imagine few tampons experience such a dramatic exit. For most, it’s a simple burial at sea.

If I had been inclined to recite an obit, it wouldn’ve gone something like this. “Farewell old friend. You did your job — passing not through one orifice, but two. And for that, you get the grandest send-off of all. Asses to asses. Dust to dust. Be off, you nasty thing, you. Return to the earth, the cotton fields from whence you came. For your work here is done.”

I mean if the sick old dog can take it, surely your young healthy friend can too, so no problem.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:02 AM

GP get your friend online so BBV can pay him to eat more [censored] up [censored], although I don't know if we can top this.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:06 AM

Poisin control would hang up if you said someone ate a tampon what should we do.