Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: FTP Answers 1/12

Doug, have you been keeping up with the Full Tilt related threads here?

Due to the the lack of competence your support team has shown regarding hacked accounts, I have withdrawn all of my money and don't plan to play at your site until you implement additional security features. Please take a look at this thread for some suggestions.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any update on what you are doing for players who did not sign up with an affiliate and are thus RB-less? Access to rakeback? Lower cost points store? Anything? Even if it's just to say "yes, this is still a front burner issue" or "we understand but we aren't going to change anything."

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-13-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any update on what you are doing for players who did not sign up with an affiliate and are thus RB-less? Access to rakeback? Lower cost points store? Anything? Even if it's just to say "yes, this is still a front burner issue" or "we understand but we aren't going to change anything."

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-22-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any update on what you are doing for players who did not sign up with an affiliate and are thus RB-less? Access to rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. I love Full Tilt but not being able to get rakeback because I somehow clicked on a banner months ago is preventing me from playing on FTP anymore. Just money lost for FTP really. Tho I understand you have to cater to your partners as well. It's just frustrating.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:35 PM

Anyone know why this happens/ how to fix??

Anyone know why on FTP, say I open 16 tables to mine/ table select then narrow it down, but all the PAHud stats will be 2 people to the right (or something like that) overlaying the wrong person then it takes a few hands of me seated for them to switch to the correct stats to player?
Old 01-23-2007, 05:29 AM

Please add Giftcards to future shop and best buy to your store.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:13 AM

I'm sure you're going to make a new thread soon, but I don't mind repeating myself:

Restrict the number of tables at which a player is allowed to sit to 4. Your game selection is already plenty spotty; the fish don't care, but when you have four limit games at a given level, all of which consist of the same TAGs, it actively hurts your site.

Also,

I don't know why it apparently requires a genius to program your speed tables. Seriously, it takes all of five minutes of playing at Stars to figure out that the "Sit out next blind" feature is both good and sensible. But FT either can't hire the talent or can't understand why that's so. Really retarded.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:28 AM

Doug, I love you man, but you must know...without a reload, we all hangin out at Ultimate. We must feed!
Old 01-13-2007, 07:11 AM

I would like to see some step tourny's like party had. they are a great way to build up a bankroll for cheap and the wsop steps were great for people to get in for a small investment
Old 01-13-2007, 07:11 AM

How about bounty tournys. Not the ones if you take out a pro you get your buy-in back but ones similar to the ones Ultimate Bet has. EX. its a $5+.50 multi table but You pay an extra dollar and if someone knocks you out they get that dollar.