Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2007, 03:35 AM

Default Re: Brag: did not get arrested yesterday (VERY LONG)

i actually got searched the other day by the cops for the first time ever, i meant to make a post about this too because of what went down and i was confused of a few things. basically its 11pm and i am parked in front of my friends house in the passanger seat of my friends car. he has about $10 worth of weed and is breaking it up while we wait until our friend gets home from work (he told us to go meet him there when he got out at 11pm) all of a sudden we see a cop car pull into the street and were like oh [censored], i tell my friend to put away the bud, as i insist we get out of the car and walk toward the house and not be sketchy. my friend stays put and the cop pulls right up next to us. he comes up to the window and asks what were doing, we say waiting for our friend who lives right here (pointing to the house) and he badgers us about not being directly in front of the house and to take out license and registration. he mentions that there have been breakins in the town recently and that we look sketchy. so he goes back to his car for about 5 mins and we see another cop pull up and were like jesus wtf did we do wrong. so the cop comes back and asks us if theres anythign in the car and to tell him right now because he has a canine and if we give whatever we have up its fine and if we dont were "going to jail." my friend hands him the weed and he thanks us and then pats both of us down/taking things out of our pockets and then fully searches the car with the dog (trunk and all) in the end he ripped up a $50 ticket for expired inspection and took the $10 worth of weed and told my friend he might be summoned to court for the weed.

also worth mentioning: the second cop to pull up gets out of his car after we've been patted down and we see its the 5 foot tall bitch who was the cop at my high school. he comes up to me and starts patting me down a again, and im like "why are you searching me the other officer already patted down" to which he yells at me to take off my hat and starts to almost rip apart my hat thinking i hid something in it. so its like 20 degrees outside and im walking around/shivering and he goes "why are you moving around so much youre sketchy" i just look at him for a second and im like uh cause its freezing out. he goes "what, do you live in florida sometimes?" i was so dumbfounded by his apparant stupidity all i could say was "i like to go to florida" he turns around and goes back in his car.

what should of been my play here? i finished in the top of my criminal justice class and i was fairly certain that almost everything the cops were doing was unfair/out of line/not allowed but one of the first things he said was that if we give up whatever we had nothing would happen, and my friend immediatley gave up the weed so i didnt want to start pulling the "know it all" [censored] on them and piss them off.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

what should of been my play here? i finished in the top of my criminal justice class and i was fairly certain that almost everything the cops were doing was unfair/out of line/not allowed but one of the first things he said was that if we give up whatever we had nothing would happen, and my friend immediatley gave up the weed so i didnt want to start pulling the "know it all" [censored] on them and piss them off.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was your friends car and the weed was in his posession and he gave it to the cops, why not just ask if you're free to go/are you under arrest and walk away go to other friends house and ring the bell / go in / ask to wait for your friend who lives there.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:03 AM

i would of felt like a dick to my friend just walking away or asking if it was fine if i left. but at the same time i was pissed he started searching and patting me down without even asking or telling me why.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i would of felt like a dick to my friend just walking away or asking if it was fine if i left. but at the same time i was pissed he started searching and patting me down without even asking or telling me why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you be friends with someone who waives their rights? On the other hand, both of you sound like drug users. You realize that the government ships in the drugs in order to put people in jail, right? Whether it's planned or not that's the end result, anyway.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this story is weak compared to my best one.

me and 3 friends are driving from santa cruz to san diego to vegas. im in the passenger seat. about 3/4 of the way down 5 we are smoking and going like 90. all of a sudden the lights go nuts behind us and we;re getting pulled over. all of the windows are open and the smell seems fine. my friend had a full ounce and stuffs it under the back seat.(this was a truck with one of those giant cabs where people can sit in the back on a bench seat). the cop tells my friend he was going 90, blah blah blah. he then asks if we have any weed. my friend in the back seat says yes and i almost faint from excessive retard exposure. he takes out the big sack and hands it to the cop. at this point im pretty sure we;re all pretty owned.

the cop says "wow, this is a lot of really really good stuff, what are you guys doing?"
we all just look scared shitless im sure.

he finally says "you know what, i dont want to mess up all of your lives or do all the paperwork. so how about you get out(motions to me) and put this in that trash can over there and we can all get on with our lives?" i am shocked, but i get out and throw it away. the cop doesnt even give us a speeding ticket and off we go.

about 5 miles down the road my friend says, "dude, i really want that, lets go back." i think its a [censored] idea, but im overruled since hes driving. so we go back to the trash can, i open it, grab the weed and we return to our voyage. craziest police experience ever.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome story...i would've been thinking the same thing...'dude, let's go back and get it!!'

i would've been careful about it, but i easily would be turning around...

also, i do not believe OP at all..i figured by the time i got down the page, he would've given up and admitted he may it up for entertainment purposes...

c'mon man...a weapon, several drugs, and perhaps most importantly, a beligerent suspect..yeah, they're going to just let you go...
Old 01-11-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this story is weak compared to my best one.

me and 3 friends are driving from santa cruz to san diego to vegas. im in the passenger seat. about 3/4 of the way down 5 we are smoking and going like 90. all of a sudden the lights go nuts behind us and we;re getting pulled over. all of the windows are open and the smell seems fine. my friend had a full ounce and stuffs it under the back seat.(this was a truck with one of those giant cabs where people can sit in the back on a bench seat). the cop tells my friend he was going 90, blah blah blah. he then asks if we have any weed. my friend in the back seat says yes and i almost faint from excessive retard exposure. he takes out the big sack and hands it to the cop. at this point im pretty sure we;re all pretty owned.

the cop says "wow, this is a lot of really really good stuff, what are you guys doing?"
we all just look scared shitless im sure.

he finally says "you know what, i dont want to mess up all of your lives or do all the paperwork. so how about you get out(motions to me) and put this in that trash can over there and we can all get on with our lives?" i am shocked, but i get out and throw it away. the cop doesnt even give us a speeding ticket and off we go.

about 5 miles down the road my friend says, "dude, i really want that, lets go back." i think its a [censored] idea, but im overruled since hes driving. so we go back to the trash can, i open it, grab the weed and we return to our voyage. craziest police experience ever.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome story...i would've been thinking the same thing...'dude, let's go back and get it!!'

i would've been careful about it, but i easily would be turning around...

also, i do not believe OP at all..i figured by the time i got down the page, he would've given up and admitted he may it up for entertainment purposes...

c'mon man...a weapon, several drugs, and perhaps most importantly, a beligerent suspect..yeah, they're going to just let you go...

[/ QUOTE ]

why would i lie for an internet forum??
i swear this is all true i cant believe it either lol
nice story with the weed in the trashcan lol i can deff see my friends sayin the same thing