Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2007, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Apprentice LA (spoilers)

It's rerun several times on CNBC for those who missed it.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:05 PM

Martin is a complete retard. The first thing you do when you meet the Donald is to ask him if you can go to the bathroom? WTF is that??? Is this Kindergarten Apprentice? He just got weirder from there, constantly spouting off idioms and old African phrases, saying that his sales technique was to not upsell the people into getting more expensive car washes, and trying to supervise the tent building by standing on a rock and not doing any work, he was amazing. He definitely deserved to be fired first.

Frank wasn't too much better, but he has as lot more potential than Martin.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:14 PM

I hate this show, but am forced to catch a significant amount of it because my wife and her family get all excited for it. Am I the only one who thinks these people are a big pile of idiots? These people are actually supposed to be some sort of high-grade of intelligent?
Old 01-08-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate this show, but am forced to catch a significant amount of it because my wife and her family get all excited for it. Am I the only one who thinks these people are a big pile of idiots? These people are actually supposed to be some sort of high-grade of intelligent?

[/ QUOTE ]

I find the show entertaining, but agree, most of the people on the show are idiots and do idiotic things each and every week. However, somehow they all supposedely run super-successful multi-million dollar businesses, but yet they will throw all that a way for a 100k a year job working for someone who isn't supposed to be very fun to work for. Unless they just want to get on TV and hope they make it towards the end but don't actually win. I don't know.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:21 AM

The best thing about the premiere was the 30 minute boardroom. That is by far the most entertaining part of the show. Every episode should be divided half task, half boardroom. Get rid of the annoying rewards that no one really cares about.

This whole sequence was probably the funniest bit I've seen on this show, ever:

Trump: You're fired.
Martin: Fi-? Wha-?
Frank: You're fired. (Grinning like a Cheshire cat) He said you're fired!!!
Martin: This is unheard of.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:55 PM

What are your thoughts on the winning team leader keeping the spot until he loses? I think its retarded. IMO, its going to kill a lot of the drama, which is pretty much the only thing that makes the show watchable.

In previous seasons Trump encouraged contestants to fight for their lives in the boardroom rewarding whoever got in the last word or spoke with greater authority. That's transformed into a 10 minute screamfest (even martin was holding his own) which is going to become very annoying if it keeps up.

The tent thing is just dumb.

Carolyne was awesome, firing her was dumb.

Who asked Ivanka to take off her shirt? Was that a dude the team hired or was he one of the contestants? Pretty bold if he's a contestant.

I wouldn't mind missing this season but I'll probably end up watching while gritting my teeth at the changes.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This whole sequence was probably the funniest bit I've seen on this show, ever:

Trump: You're fired.
Martin: Fi-? Wha-?
Frank: You're fired. (Grinning like a Cheshire cat) He said you're fired!!!
Martin: This is unheard of.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOL

Unheard of? I would hope to say something less [censored] disgraceful in my last possible moment of television fame.

Ivanka probably eats unborn fetuses. She's colder than Sen. Clinton.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:32 PM

In addition to reasons that have been mentioned before, The Apprentice has grown old and tired for me because every task amounts to the contestants basically running around on the streets, begging for business. There is rarely any sort of actual business strategy shown in any task.

Ooooh...price points!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unheard of? I would hope to say something less [censored] disgraceful in my last possible moment of television fame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I think his absolute last moment was his interview while driving away in the car, where he told the world he was the hardest working guy there.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:38 AM

I think Martin screwed himself worse every time he opened his mouth, and cost himself his spot. Everyone was leaning towards firing Frank until Martin started with the proverbs, which clearly showed Trump that he was rather out-of-touch and not appopriate for business. Frank is just your usual New York small businessman, lots of gumption, over pushy, not very well educated. He'd suck as a business manager in a large firm.