Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2007, 10:13 PM

Default Re: Arbys

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can tell who the ignorant people are by who says im a dick or an ass.......I guess looking the other way and not informing management that their employees are blatantly lying to customers was the better way to go

[/ QUOTE ]

You should go to each and every fast food drive thru and do the public a service by informing each manager of incompetant staff member.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your problem with firing incompetant workers? If you had an employee that was so lazy she would rather repeatedly lie to a customer, than walk a few feet to grab a hand full of sauce, you would want her sticking around?

You make so sense whatsoever.

Seriously, just because someone deserves to be fired, doesn't mean you should get them fired.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:14 PM

punkass-

nh
Old 01-05-2007, 10:15 PM

Maybe next time she'll get the damn sauce.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can tell who the ignorant people are by who says im a dick or an ass.......I guess looking the other way and not informing management that their employees are blatantly lying to customers was the better way to go

[/ QUOTE ]

You should go to each and every fast food drive thru and do the public a service by informing each manager of incompetant staff member.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your problem with firing incompetant workers? If you had an employee that was so lazy she would rather repeatedly lie to a customer, than walk a few feet to grab a hand full of sauce, you would want her sticking around?

[/ QUOTE ]

so were you with the OP or what?

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, just because someone deserves to be fired, doesn't mean you should get them fired.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO
Old 01-05-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We're "ignorant" because we accept that people making minimum wage are going to be lazy.

So to "show our superiority", were going to go inside and make a scene that I didn't get a packet of tasty ketchup, to the point that we get somebody fired. (BTW, if you "have" to go through a drive-thru, you're too F*****' lazy)

Go to a real restaurant and get the service you deserve!!

Be sure to leave 'em a 10% tip to show how much you appreciate the service, dick.

DUI

[/ QUOTE ]

And by the looks of it she will be making minimum wage for a very long time. Maybe she'll learn a lesson.

Going through a drive through has nothing to do with laziness. The idea of the drive through is convenience. Not everyone wants to sit down in a dingy fast food joint and swat flies off their roast beef.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so were you with the OP or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was having a conversation with him at the time.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:18 PM

Your whole reply is just ignorant.........What does me going to a real restuarant have to do with anything.....I went to Arbys because i wanted arbys....And why does askign for a manager and informing him what happened turn into causing a scene? The person got fired for lying to a customer blantanly twice, not because i didnt get my packet of sauce