Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Playoff Bets? Post them here.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Indy will get big boost from home crowd and PM usually comes up big in big games.

[/ QUOTE ]

When has this ever happened in the playoffs? I thought PM was notorious for getting Peyton Manning face and choking in the playoffs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah but the Chiefs are also a pretty bad road team.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:31 AM

The schemes on defense havent been the problem it has mainly been just poor tackling. The reason I like this game for Indy has mainly to do with the Indy/New England game in which Sanders played and made a big difference on the field. He is a huge part of their Defense in the run game and he is back for this playoff game. I am still not completely comfortable with the 7 points so I prefered to tease it down (on Bodog). 1 unit at 8 to 5.

Indy -1/2
eagles -1/2
Jets +15

Not touching dallas/seatle game as that is coinflip as who shows up and does what both teams are sketchy imo. I am pretty sure it isnt proper teasing with the jets game but I feel that game can be a close game that they can win or they lose by 10. Still debating points or ML for jets game but those will be my playoff bets.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:52 AM

Jets ML.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:33 PM

Someone somehow took over my body last night and made me bet Giants +7. I'm still not sure why the hell I did it.

Other than that, I like the Jets +9.5 and KC +7. I also like the over on the IND/KC game and I'm making a wacky parlay on all the underdog on the money line.

Anyone else like the Over in the NYJ/NE game? Mangini and Belichek might try to outdo each other with gadget plays and stuff.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Colts can be had at -7 -105 right now. This is a bargain. Yes their run D is poor. Yes LJ is very good. But too much has been made of this. The reason I feel Indy wins comfortably is because Peyton Manning is about a bajillion times better than Trent Green.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care if Manning is a bajillion times better than Trent Green. How does he stack up against the KC Defense?
Old 01-05-2007, 12:55 PM

thats a nice bet charlie.. That Seattle defensive backfield is really, really bad...
Old 01-05-2007, 01:01 PM

Chiefs +7
Seahawks -3
Pats -8.5
Giants +7
Under 50.5 KC/IND
Old 01-05-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Colts can be had at -7 -105 right now. This is a bargain. Yes their run D is poor. Yes LJ is very good. But too much has been made of this. The reason I feel Indy wins comfortably is because Peyton Manning is about a bajillion times better than Trent Green.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care if Manning is a bajillion times better than Trent Green. How does he stack up against the KC Defense?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh? About the same as LJ stacks up against the Colts' defense.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Other than that, I like the Jets +9.5 and KC +7.

[/ QUOTE ]

where is NYJ +9.5?
Old 01-05-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Neither defense is really something to write home about. As a wise man said, the best defense in this game is each offense. I truly believe LJ's putting up 175 & 2-3 td's on the ground, but as someone else made a few excellent points about TG being less than stellar and KC is horrible on the road. The Colts will still be able to make their incredible plays on offense, and if they get the lead, they DO have a pretty darn good passrush especially playing on that turf. If the KC gameplan is messed up by Peyton throwing two into the endzone to start things off, look for this to be a spitting image of the Bengals/Colts game in Indy a few weeks ago.