Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2006, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Guarding J.J. (from insidecarolina.com)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The ultimate success or failure of Duke does not rest solely on Redick.

[/ QUOTE ]

The article didn't use the world "solely" first of all. Second of all if you think Duke would be a Top 5 team this year without Redick you are crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think Duke is a top 5 team without Sheldon Williams? Seriously your last two posts in this thread make you look like an idiot.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The article didn't use the world "solely" first of all. Second of all if you think Duke would be a Top 5 team this year without Redick you are crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think Duke is a top 5 team without Sheldon Williams? Seriously your last two posts in this thread make you look like an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I am just interpreting the article for you. it seems like you have a reading comprehension problem yourself.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I am just interpreting the article for you. it seems like you have a reading comprehension problem yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

This from the guy who cant understand a few simple lines in a post? Nice job, but you may want to go back to 1st grade, seems like you have had a little trouble the first time through.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This from the guy who cant understand a few simple lines in a post? Nice job, but you may want to go back to 1st grade, seems like you have had a little trouble the first time through.

[/ QUOTE ]

This from a guy who can't understand basketball. It is pretty blatant defensive strategy to key on stopping the best scorer in college basketball to beat his team. This was what the article was about and also, believe it or not, happens to be UNC's best chance to win this game.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This from a guy who can't understand basketball. It is pretty blatant defensive strategy to key on stopping the best scorer in college basketball to beat his team. This was what the article was about and also, believe it or not, happens to be UNC's best chance to win this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but thats never what I took issue with, I took issue with them saying that the ultimate success of duke rested on Redick's shoulders which is untrue. How hard is that to see? It's even the only part of the article I quoted in my first post.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:11 PM

THE GAME IS BLACKED OUT WHERE I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIVE IN HARRISONBURG, VA!!!!!!!!!!!

Wes Miller was my suitemate my freshman year and I've been waiting on this game the whole week.(or maybe since last week)

WTF!!!!
Old 02-07-2006, 10:13 PM

Is this game not working or something? It's not on!!
Old 02-07-2006, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this game not working or something? It's not on!!

[/ QUOTE ]

are you blacked out to? I live nowhere near Carolina, and I'm sure the game is sold out. What gives?
Old 02-07-2006, 10:16 PM

UCF - working fine here in LA, at the 14 minute mark. I was flipping channels with the Clippers game, did they not televise the first couple minutes or something?

-Al
Old 02-07-2006, 10:18 PM

This has been a very sloppy game thus far, lots of turnovers, and lots of easy missed shots.