Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: % of your income from HLH?
Less than 10% 14 16.47%
10%-20 2 2.35%
21-50 15 17.65%
51-80 13 15.29%
80-99 13 15.29%
100 28 32.94%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2007, 11:20 PM

Default Re: Full TIlt account frozen, stolen from genuine player.

[ QUOTE ]
It does kinda sound like you're getting the shaft-a-roo...

Don't give up. Appeal this.
Sometimes (rarely), people make mistaken decisions and are willing to admit to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really wont give it up, I spent far too much time to give up on this. All I can do is air it out and hope fulltilt hears me... I understand they want to protect their business, but a good guy is getting shafted. I have asked for a telephone number, not just to be more able to convey my angle, but to hear theirs too. I don't quite understand their point. I asked for a phone number, but to no avail yet.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:22 PM

Look for posts by FTPDoug. I seem to recall he said something about there being someone to contact about audit related issues.

Remember this, in your efforts from here.
There is an enormous, almost incalculable difference between "persistence" and "pestering".
If you want to be taken seriously, you must be the former and not the latter.

The lack of communication and then the request that he simply stop writing to them is kind of bad.

On such situations, if they were to get suspicious one would think they would ask the player for some sort of explanation before taking action.

Here we go again with all this FT-fraud blows off their customers stuff.

Wouldn't surprise me if this player was up to no good here. I can't really figure out much of what's going on.
But the continued theme of, "Stop writing to us. We're just going to hang onto your money for as long as we feel like it" is pretty scary to me.

Has stars EVER held onto somebody's money that long before taking action one way or another?
Is the fact that we don't hear of such lengthy freezes on Stars an indication that they just don't do enough security-wise compared with FT?

Might as well post all your heads up hand histories.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:23 PM

ftp keeping up with its averegae complaints (frozen account claims) per week ratio. why doesnt this ever happen anywhere else?
Old 01-03-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Is the fact that we don't hear of such lengthy freezes on Stars an indication that they just don't do enough security-wise compared with FT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Either that, or the operational culture amongst FT staff is that of a trigger-happy Taliban with zero accountability to anyone external, all too willing to throw innocent parties under the bus in order to prevent even the slightest scintilla of dishonesty whereas the same culture amongst the staff at Stars errs on the side of the innocent, absent of extremely clear evidence to the contrary.. I am absolutely not saying this is the case here, but it is just as likely as presuming that FT's actions are kosher because they're "just being diligent".

Human history- from corporations to countries- is littered with this phenomenon and it's ugly as hell... My own experiences at FT have been positive- of course, my own experiences with other things were positive until I got screwed by them too...
Old 01-03-2007, 11:27 PM

I am trying to persist, w/out pestering. I just get paniced w/ that much money on the table. I would actually be okay with posting the hand histories. I have an odd style (i Rarely raise pf heads up, throws people off) but i am trying to get lee to post on this forum, and asked him to email them telling them that we were just friends playing. I wouldnt wanna steal someones money (that he could transfer me rakefree) and risk the 13k i had on that account at the time for this headsup game...doesnt add up again
Old 01-03-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Look for posts by FTPDoug. I seem to recall he said something about there being someone to contact about audit related issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

FTPSean.

Looking forward to his arrival in this thread - Fraud or not (initial thoughts look like not, but obv. I don't know the full story) I really hope he makes an appearance and takes care of the situation, regardless of the outcome.

dave.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FTPSean.

Looking forward to his arrival in this thread - Fraud or not (initial thoughts look like not, but obv. I don't know the full story) I really hope he makes an appearance and takes care of the situation, regardless of the outcome.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

about a week after they first started doing this auditing, I begun getting worried. My friend brady told me to look on this site about an ?Erin or Aaron? that claimed he didnt do anything wrong. I actually didnt believe him, but it made me worry. I sent ftpdoug a PM conveying my concern, and he wrote me a nice PM back saying that if i didnt do anything wrong, I would be fine. I felt good about that answer, and calmed down until weeks kept piling up with no progress in the auditing process. I hope he comes back and looks into the issue more closely, or someone at Fulltilt rectifies the situation.