Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2006, 07:05 PM

Default Re: NT\'s Modding

so long as i have terrible trolls like dementia and william's gimmick account criticizing me, i will feel happy and fulfilled

happy kwanzaa everyone

EDIT: changed dementia's title to ** since someone removed his custom title and left no note about it
Old 12-24-2006, 07:24 PM

I brought up that they don't get paid as a response to the idea that spam-threads need to be eliminated in a milli-second or they somehow aren't doing their 'job'.

It's not a job.

When I was a mod I had some posters get ticked at me for not responding to their PM for 10 whole hours. Ummm, I do actually sleep sometimes.

Some people are under the impression that mods have a duty to work super-hard practically 24/7. This just isn't the case at all.
It's a freaking volunteer activity.

I very much hope that 90% of all OOT'ers wouldn't be as hyper as you suggest about being a mod.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so long as i have terrible trolls like dementia and william's gimmick account criticizing me, i will feel happy and fulfilled

happy kwanzaa everyone

EDIT: changed dementia's title to ** since someone removed his custom title and left no note about it

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be thrilled to keep you happy for as long as you are abusing your mod position. That way we both feel that we are accomplishing something. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Good job on the ** let's not show the [censored] posters that they can get away with not pleasing you...
Old 12-24-2006, 09:40 PM

NT,

[ QUOTE ]
so long as i have terrible trolls like dementia and william's gimmick account criticizing me,

[/ QUOTE ]

I ever once said a foul word to you or about you?

You've ridiculed me along with every poster, you have disrespected me, you have given me embarrasing titles in threads where I honest to God am just trying to express myself and have fun with everyone, all throughout that I FINALLY broke my silence and made a complaint, sorry but if that's criticism you can't handle you shouldn't dish it out to me everytime you disagree with one of my opinions.

You call me a troll, you dislike my posts, you think my opinion is written just to "cause you trouble", why not just ban me? I want so much to be able to just add to the discussion and have a good time here, but with you breathing down my neck constantly penalizing me, it's really not fun, and I don't want to be reminded of this negativity on my holidays. Just ban me bro, then you'll feel better I guess.

Sorry that you never gave me a chance, really I'm not all that bad.

-Dem
Old 12-24-2006, 09:47 PM

Complain to the admins (like they give a S**T, lol). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2006, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Complain to the admins (like they give a S**T, lol). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think they are bad people William, but I realize they come across a lot of characters that are just out to make their duty more difficult. For whatever reason that's the perception NT! has of me, and since he's come forward with it so aggressively there's no chance of him retracting his position. I've never spoke a foul word for him before this complaint, I've tried giving him advice in his studio building thread, but I guess my viewpoints really just rub him the wrong way or he thinks I express them without conviction just to cause trouble, thus the constant scolding. Tried, gg.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:59 PM

Dude, most of the "intellectually little" people that are give a position of power act this way. Like the bus driver that sees you running to catch the bus in a cold winter night and choses to close the bus door at the last second, thus humiliating you.
They do it because they are absolutely nothing in the real world and suddenly they "CAN" demonstrate their little power over you.

Pathetic but unfortunately very common.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dementia,

You are lucky you haven't been banned for constantly sucking in oot. The title is the least of your worries.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% spot on, dementia is borderline troll
Old 12-25-2006, 12:54 AM

That statement is an insult to borderlines everywhere.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:37 AM

Dementia, get a sense of humor