Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2006, 08:42 PM

Default Re: BBV!!!! Help Me Get Fired From My Job

[ QUOTE ]
seriously. you need to get serious with the president on how she came on to you, and you rejected her b/c she's a d-bag, and now she's making your life hell.

blah blah..."i really wanted to work it out without it coming to this, but she's really taken it too far.." yadda yadda. if you just do something lame, then you just get fired and the bitch wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Accuse her of sexual harrassment. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2006, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
disclaimer: the following is a joke, in no way is the messanger implying violence on the poor lady. this is a joke and do not report me to the authorities. this is a JOKE in really bad taste.

you could put a bounty on her for less than $10K, that's the nyc style. or... you could find out where she lives, stake her out for a few days. learn her daily routine, and when the time comes, break into her home. but before you do that, you'll need to pick up some stranger's semen. the best place for this is an adult peep show booth. go in there after some old criminal looking dude comes out. scoop the extraction left by him. they are usually all over the floor. ok, now that you have the semen, go break into her house. tie her up and proceed to sodomize her with any object except your own. make sure to leave no evidence but the semen. put a little on her pubic hairs, and a little on the bed spreads, and also smear some inside her. make sure not to be too overzealous with the planting of the evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhhh... you have that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too planned out.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:55 PM

tie the chick up and go easy on her teeth
Old 12-23-2006, 01:59 AM

Find her purse when shes not around, plant drugs (something hard, black tar heroin,meth, etc). Call the cops. Tell them she has been selling/giving them to high schoolers and also tried to sell them to you. Then tell your boss this is why she had it in for you because you wanted no part of her drug cartel. Tender you resignation and tell him you dont want to be part of an organization that puts up with scum like her yet vilifies honest hard workers like yourself. You leave the conquering hero and everyone feels bad for siding with her and the evil bitch gets whats coming to her. Oh and if she has children call child services and tell them she molests them and pimps them out on the internet.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:19 AM

whatever you do pics. pics will help.

if hot i'd go with the one labelled "JOKE eventhough I've definitely done this before"

if not hot then that could get gross and I mean gross (JOKE not actually speaking from experience). And the sexual harrassment thing will be much easier to believe cause shes a f$%^#ing donkey face.

also you have to get right into that booth cause semen can dry quickly.

edit: I forgot you are gonna need like a mini tubaware type container (for freshness).
Old 12-23-2006, 03:24 AM

Get a video of her getting [censored] (hint: use the sexy alpha-males from the hottest 2+2 thread) and email it to co-workers. This development could have exciting implications.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:47 AM

Contact local hate group. Express company interest in sponsoring the group, and pledge $100 from the company to start off. Hang up with hate group.

Call anti-hate liberal group, as militant as possible. Complain about company's sponsorship of hate group, and plead them to picket/boycott.

-OR-

I agree with the sexual harassment stuff...with the addendum that your description to the president of the acts that you and witch/hag performed should be as detailed, depraved, and graphic as possible. Seriously, explore the space.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had people coming up to me asking how much do I lose etc ...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 12-23-2006, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had people coming up to me asking how much do I lose etc ...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

So...How much did you lose?
Old 12-23-2006, 03:58 AM

You can get industrial rolls of shrinkwrap just about anywhere. If you have a buddy it takes about 5 minutes to wrap an entire car a few layers deep, if it's just you it might take a bit longer. Apply hairdrier and voila.