Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2006, 10:44 AM

Default Re: Survivor finale (spoilers)

Cmon mike, you know they don't rig this show. They had this planned from the beginning as a previous poster pointed out. Also, if they were going to rig anything, you would think they would rig it for Ozzie to win, since he was by far the most popular of the remaining contestants. The american public voted him as the craftiest competitor to win the car, and that was a total joke, he was definitely not the craftiest. Also all the contests were heavily skewed to his strengths: swimming, balance, agility.

Yul/Ozzie were both deserving winners but I agree that Sondra was completely worthless. Everyone knew how tight Yul/Becky were so why wouldn't Sondra at least start to strategize about aligning with Ozzie towards the end to get one of those two off? It makes no sense. In fact, someone else pointed out that Sondra was going to still vote for Yul even if he had given the immunity idol to Becky! Guess that is another feather in Yul's cap for being able to control the game and manipulate the contestants.

I for one though am every happy with this season, I was sick and tired of seeing the weakest tag-a-longs sneaking in on the coattails of others and winning.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:13 PM

"I was sick and tired of seeing the weakest tag-a-longs sneaking in on the coattails of others and winning."

i liked that about the show. it made it funny. they work so hard and then in the end the wrong person wins. reminds of something else they discuss on this site a lot, i forget what.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ozzy lost himself 900,000 by not doing as adam had suggested and voting yul off his immunity idol with sondra and adam when there were 5 left.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good example of why Yul deserved to win. He managed to develop an unbreakable sense of loyalty in the other 3 Aitu members. Very few people would have been able to build and maintain that.