Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2006, 09:56 AM

Default Re: Directions - Bellagio to Wynn

[ QUOTE ]
There is no entrace to DI from there bro. Trust me. I've driven this underpass 100 times. It goes from in front of the Convention Center, under the strip, over I-15. There is no exit ramp. It runs till you hit S. Valley View I believe it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "real" Desert Inn Rd does do this. But what JT is seeing is that little link of North Fashion Show Dr (vs Fashion Show Dr on the south). When N Fashion Show Dr hits Industrial it gets renamed West Desert Inn Rd (vs East Desert Inn, which is the express under/over pass--in itself a useful tip for how to get from one side of the strip to the other without hitting a nasty red lights and lots of traffic).

I believe Joe Tall's graphically displayed path is perfect and ingenious.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:19 PM

Default Re: Directions - Bellagio to Wynn

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand sitting on the strip so I just head over the bridge toward the Rio and take a left on Hotel Rio, down the ramp, left on Dean Martin and back under the 15. Bare left-ish on Industrial and follow that right to Desert in, past Fashion Show and right into the Wynn when you cross the street.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one who doesn't live here will make it there the first time going this way. Guaranteed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't live there and I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's about 2 equivalents of a rotary in there, which is why you'd find your way, being from Mass.