Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2006, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Can\'t win at FT, need help..

[ QUOTE ]
Loading FTP software... Granted, they'll have to be Soft Batch cookie soft for it to make much of a difference for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be.

Let me make a general observation about stud at FT. We've talked about this site on a coupla different threads, some comments were very positive, some very bad...But, some of you may not believe this, the day that the new anti-gambling bill was signed & alot of the other sites like Party Poker, Poker Room, etc stopped allowing US players, I noticed a big surge in not only player population but in "looseness" of the games. When I logged on that day to play, it was like a whole different site. Maybe everybody was just "stretching their legs" & getting a feel for new players & a new site..I dunno...but it was jaw dropping at the gambling that was going on. And it seems that trend has continued. Before that time, IMO, the games were tighter & had way less players & I'll be the first to admit that booking a win was more difficult. Just food for thought!
Old 11-18-2006, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Ill give it another whirl. I think Im just pissed cause I miss PR soooo much. Im suprised you guys dont like UB, I find their layout more soothing than FT with all those stupid avatars. Plus their structure makes more sense to me. Just no games. I think since FT is one of my only option ill have to stick with it, but that doesnt mean I have to like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can turn off the avatars and make a black background. That helps the FT experience immensely.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just what I did.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:21 AM

Worm, I've also played mostly at pokerroom, but enough at other sites to contrast it. Read ELECTRICAL'S post twice. I echo all his thoughts.

Brag: I can still play at PR, and let me tell you, the mid limits are BETTER than before the ban. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2006, 12:10 PM

Well, I talked to someone at Americas Card Room, and they told me they will start accepting new US players after the New Year, so hopefully I will be back soon.