Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2006, 07:25 AM

Default Re: Kegaments

Awoodside, are there any decent campus games running these days?
Old 11-13-2006, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... I mentioned in my post that I ran a $5 buy in game. Can't you read? Jesus Christ.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... I mentioned in my post that I ran a $5 buy in game. Can't you read? Jesus Christ.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes I can read dick. A couple years ago we got fairly regular 1/1 or 1/2 NL game in Cabot and Dunster house, but they have died off when that wave of seniors graduated. Was just curious if you've heard of any decent sized games around campus (note: 'decent campus games' was meant to be read >> than $5 buy in).
Old 11-13-2006, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes I can read dick. A couple years ago we got fairly regular 1/1 or 1/2 NL game in Cabot and Dunster house, but they have died off when that wave of seniors graduated. Was just curious if you've heard of any decent sized games around campus (note: 'decent campus games' was meant to be read >> than $5 buy in).

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... ok. [/sarcasm]

Check the PM I just sent you.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... ok. [/sarcasm]

Check the PM I just sent you.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG HARVARD EPEEN FIGHT
Old 11-13-2006, 10:27 AM

Im guessing you can find good plans online for one of these eh? I always like random little projects like this, when I move this is certainly gonna be one of my first projects.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im guessing you can find good plans online for one of these eh? I always like random little projects like this, when I move this is certainly gonna be one of my first projects.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it's real easy to find plans online. I just googled for it. Also, there are several companies that sell kits with all the parts you need bundled together... hoses, taps, tower, pressure regulator, etc. Because I wanted to go a little bigger this one is made from a chest freezer I got from some crazy old cat lady on craigslist. The weird little wire you see on the right is attached to a temperature regulator that cuts power when it gets to a pre-set temperature. That way the beer doesn't freeze.

I got the freezer for free, the parts cost me about $300 total. Should pay for itself after 6-8 kegs or so.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wtf is up with the fingerpainting, are you guys in remedial art school?

[/ QUOTE ]

Brag: Harvard
Beat: Signed up for Navy ROTC to pay for it before I discovered POKA
Variance: My roommate is a "Visual and Environmental Studies" major and likes to fingerpaint

[/ QUOTE ]

What year in NROTC are you/which community?

Also I hope that yours works, nl soldier bought a kegerator off of craigslist and it won't even fit Coors Light kegs...very weird, esp. given that I told him to just build his own. Then again, my dad built his own out of a real refrigerator and it has three taps, so hopefully yours will be successful!