Old 11-12-2006, 01:35 PM
The Stranger The Stranger is offline

Location: city of angels
Default Re: concert. . .who to take

[ QUOTE ]
myspace is a great start, it's very easy to search for gals in your area who fit the bill

I think any non-starbucks coffee shop would be another good option to meet a girl who fits the type you're looking for

the most important thing to do is to go out there and look for her, a date isnt going to fall into your lap [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know women. That's not the problem. I just don't know how to talk to them. There's a couple that seem kind of into me, but they're phucking psychotic.
Old 11-12-2006, 01:53 PM
The Stranger The Stranger is offline

Location: city of angels

[ QUOTE ]

2 words.

MY SPACE!

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, okay. That's solid.

I'm doing a little browsing right now. In the meantime, anyone have suggestions for my page?

and please help me with my intro. Here's what I got so far:

Hi. I belong to this message board called OOT (rhymes with boot). Now normally I don't really care about dating, because I'm a pretty busy dude, but I do like to have fun and go do cool stuff now and then, so the guys on this message board said that I should try to get a date, and that myspace is a pretty good place to look. You seem pretty hot and interesting. Wanna hang out sometime?
Old 11-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Warik Warik is offline

Location: Florida

[ QUOTE ]
okay, okay. That's solid.

I'm doing a little browsing right now. In the meantime, anyone have suggestions for my page?

and please help me with my intro. Here's what I got so far:

inside?

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Old 11-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Warik Warik is offline

Location: Florida

okay, okay. That's solid.

I'm doing a little browsing right now. In the meantime, anyone have suggestions for my page?

and please help me with my intro. Here's what I got so far:

inside?

[/ QUOTE ]
huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! Inside.

so what's up?

Old 11-12-2006, 06:20 PM
The Stranger The Stranger is offline

Location: city of angels

2 words.

MY SPACE!

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, okay. That's solid.

I'm doing a little browsing right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

they all look like hooo-awws, who probably wouldn't like Shooter Jennings.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Warik Warik is offline

Location: Florida

okay, okay. That's solid.

I'm doing a little browsing right now. In the meantime, anyone have suggestions for my page?

and please help me with my intro. Here's what I got so far:

inside?

[/ QUOTE ]
huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! Inside.

so what's up?

[/ QUOTE ]

does this work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the "banging chicks from myspace.com" thread. Shouldn't be hard to find... it was billions of pages long. A lot of posters reported having significantly more success with such a short, cryptic phrase of "inside?" versus telling a girl their life story.

Apparently the reasoning is that they have no idea what the hell you're talking about, so they inquire further to find out. On the other hand, if you send them something like what you quoted before, which is similar to 99% of the other 100 myspace messages they probably get in one day, you will be overlooked and discarded.

My online dating adventures concluded prior to the discovery of "inside?" though, so I cannot comment on its effectiveness.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:08 AM
The Stranger The Stranger is offline

Location: city of angels

it is an interesting idea. I read a good chunk of that thread, and I think I get the idea. So I'm trying it. Three have read it so far, and one has responded.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah, windy and not too cold...I like it

From: Tom
Date: Nov 12 2006 4:03 PM

that's good. me neither. its a nice day out.

From: Tom
Date: Nov 12 2006 2:35 PM

inside?

Old 11-13-2006, 05:05 AM
TIEdup14 TIEdup14 is offline

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER

START talking about jazz, or anything else you might have in common

I think the key to myspace pickups is to get their number or alternate means of contact within the first 3-4 replies... this way your intentions are clear from the start and quite frankly it doesnt degenerate into a boring chore