Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2006, 05:53 PM

Default Re: navarro book - out soon?

I'm just doing it for my own practice anyway, so if they get an edit past me, I'll live. The author mentioned numerous times he saw glaring tells on televised poker, so if nothing else, it helps to strengthen what I just read in the book by looking for some of what he mentioned.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:07 PM

haven't bought book yet, although i will (like his internet stuff that's out there).

anyhow, can someone explain the happy feet? i agree totally, but how do i see that at the poker table.... i do think people's posture improves when they hit something good.

thanks in advance!!
Old 11-17-2006, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyhow, can someone explain the happy feet? i agree totally, but how do i see that at the poker table.... i do think people's posture improves when they hit something good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think someone else already mentioned this, but if you've got "happy feet" it will translate into a bouncing in the upper torso - mostly the shoulders.

I'm one of those that is a fan of the book. I agree to a point with the person who preferred Caro that it's partly a matter of style. In my case I had a hard time putting much to use with Caro, probably mostly due to my limitations. That hasn't been the case at all with Navarro.