Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2006, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Neteller changes stance

just to check and see if i'm on the right page. It would appear that while we may not be able to fund poker sites w/ this, am I correct in reading that we will be able to transfer money from a site to neteller and withdraw at any time, regardless of the regulations?
Old 10-19-2006, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just verified my neteller info yesterday after my firepay got closed

cool

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-19-2006, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Neteller points shopping spree anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can buy stuff with neteller points???

[/ QUOTE ]

You can enter the weekly/biweekly/monthly drawings only as far as I know... I have a sh t ton of points saved up so somebody let me know if there is anything else to waste them on!

Also, no matter what we will always be able to get our money out of neteller right. It's just they will prevent transactions with gambling sites... let me know if I'm wrong here.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can enter the weekly/biweekly/monthly drawings only as far as I know... I have a sh t ton of points saved up so somebody let me know if there is anything else to waste them on!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I knew about these but thought maybe there was something else. Also, has anyone actually won anything, ever, from these "giveaways"? I've spent millions of points on these and never won anything, neither has anyone I know...Anybody?

Steve
Old 10-19-2006, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I knew about these but thought maybe there was something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of this:

[ QUOTE ]
We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-19-2006, 08:59 PM

I am assuming Neteller has non-gaming merchants? Or are they cutting off all US deposits period? I would think you could do a member-member transfer through Neteller to your trustworthy [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Canadian friend, and then do player to player transfer on site?
Old 10-19-2006, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming Neteller has non-gaming merchants? Or are they cutting off all US deposits period? I would think you could do a member-member transfer through Neteller to your trustworthy [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Canadian friend, and then do player to player transfer on site?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think anyone really doubts their ability to get money online, the worry is that it will be difficult, or seem shady, which will be a disaster for the quality of games. Good thing we are all awesome.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i just verified my neteller info yesterday after my firepay got closed

cool

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same here.. I was with firepay before.. question, how long does it take for them to call you to verify your account?
Old 10-20-2006, 08:28 AM

Bodog uses E-checks or something. I setup with them along time ago, and my Bodog account gets linked to my actual bank account. I haven't had any issues, and it's extremely easy to transfer money back and forth. Transactions show as 'Middleton Financial', so maybe it won't get snagged when banks stop allowing transfers.
Hopefully Stars moves to a similar method.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I knew about these but thought maybe there was something else. Also, has anyone actually won anything, ever, from these "giveaways"? I've spent millions of points on these and never won anything, neither has anyone I know...Anybody?

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

There's been threads about this in the INternet forum. Yes, people have won. You can search for the thread or just take my word for it. I'd suggest the latter. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]