Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2006, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Funny/weird Roommate stories

I live with two of my best friends, we've been as such for almost 10 years (and I'm 20).

One of my roommates is somewhat introverted. But, whenever he has any opportunity to be around girls; BAM, he's talking and what not. He is one of the horniest kids I've ever met... as such, since HS my group of friends has always made fun of him for masturbating a lot. It is/was an ongoing joke.

Long story short, my other roommate and I realize that he jerks it in the shower (showers every night, in there for > 15 minutes, no "symptoms" of him wacking it in his room). This is hilarious to me because I have my own bathroom and my other roommate has to deal with it.

It gets funny because about 6 months into our lease, we notice that our ceiling directly below their shower. As time progressed, it gets worse and worse.

It becomes painfully obvious; our horny ass roommate has clogged up the piping with his spunk.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:12 PM

I once challenged my roommate to a contest to see who could make their girlfriend scream the loudest when we were [censored].
Old 10-16-2006, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i know someone whos roommate used to sleep in a coffin, talk about creepy....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the ultimate in laziness.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:36 PM

I use to live in a house called H.O.D. It stood for House of Destruction or whatever the hell you wanted to call it. My roommates were basically just crazy hardcore kids and one kid who turned into a little bitch because he got a girlfriend, whatever, story time. So one night my friends and i are getting drunk and i decided that i didnt like the speed detector that was on the route right near our house. So i got one my friend, collected a bunch of 40 bottles and proceeded to go outside. On the way to the street, my roommate tucker comes running out and tells me to not [censored] do it because one more visit from the cops and we'll be evicted. I tell him to shutup, the thing is like a 1/4 mile from our house and we'd never get caught. Plus, having one of the those speed trap things outside isnt punk rock, right?? So me and my friend go anyways, and we start hurling bottles at it. Turns out those things have alarms and it started blaring, and i guess it was loud enough that my roommate heard it all the way back at the house. So i get back home , laughing it up, and i find my roommate waiting for me, weilding a knife. He starts yelling at me, telling me he's going to kill me, and chases me around the house swinging the knife at me. It was the scariest thing ever, he kept slashing at me and missing and cut up some of my posters and then when he decided he was done, he started to stab the door a dozen times. So what do i do, i get in a car with a friend and decide to go to Hobart to throw bottles at stupid jocks.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:38 PM

I love tough guys like you, you are all hardcore and bad, and punk, until you are confronted, than you run like a little bitch. HAHA, you little bitch.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:47 PM

who says im tough, i just like throwing bottles!
Old 10-16-2006, 06:51 PM

My favorite parts of "hardcores" post.

[ QUOTE ]
I use to live in a house called H.O.D. It stood for House of Destruction or whatever the hell you wanted to call it

[/ QUOTE ]

This is self explanatory

[ QUOTE ]
were basically just crazy hardcore kids and one kid who turned into a little bitch because he got a girlfriend

[/ QUOTE ]

So the rest of you hardcore kids that like to throw bottle at speed traps and jocks dont have GF's...shocking...

[ QUOTE ]
Plus, having one of the those speed trap things outside isnt punk rock, right??

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you looking to me to reassure you, that in fact you are punk?

[ QUOTE ]
He starts yelling at me, telling me he's going to kill me, and chases me around the house swinging the knife at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this what self proclaimed hardcore kids do?
Old 10-16-2006, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I love tough guys like you, you are all hardcore and bad, and punk, until you are confronted, than you run like a little bitch. HAHA, you little bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-16-2006, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I use to live in a house called H.O.D. It stood for House of Destruction or whatever the hell you wanted to call it. My roommates were basically just crazy hardcore kids and one kid who turned into a little bitch because he got a girlfriend, whatever, story time. So one night my friends and i are getting drunk and i decided that i didnt like the speed detector that was on the route right near our house. So i got one my friend, collected a bunch of 40 bottles and proceeded to go outside. On the way to the street, my roommate tucker comes running out and tells me to not [censored] do it because one more visit from the cops and we'll be evicted. I tell him to shutup, the thing is like a 1/4 mile from our house and we'd never get caught. Plus, having one of the those speed trap things outside isnt punk rock, right?? So me and my friend go anyways, and we start hurling bottles at it. Turns out those things have alarms and it started blaring, and i guess it was loud enough that my roommate heard it all the way back at the house. So i get back home , laughing it up, and i find my roommate waiting for me, weilding a knife. He starts yelling at me, telling me he's going to kill me, and chases me around the house swinging the knife at me. It was the scariest thing ever, he kept slashing at me and missing and cut up some of my posters and then when he decided he was done, he started to stab the door a dozen times. So what do i do, i get in a car with a friend and decide to go to Hobart to throw bottles at stupid jocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be the perfect example of a post accomplishing the opposite of its intent.

DN
Old 10-16-2006, 07:10 PM

Freshman year: My roommate was an outdoorzy type, liked to camp, things like that. Never really slept, and was called crazy dan by everyone.

So, one night in late Jan, when its frigid in upstate NY, decided to go for a walk, in shorts and a tee shirt. I had ppl coming to my room all night, wondering where the [censored] he was. He comes back at 230, with hypothermia. I had 2 exams the next day.

He also carved a piece of wood in te middle of the floor one day for no reason. He was a weird guy.