Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2006, 04:36 PM

Default Re: Girls don\'t care if your rich when your in your lower/Mid 20\'s

[ QUOTE ]

while I agree about having $$$$, the prospect of $$$$ is important. By that I mean if the guy is hard working or doing something that has a future. If the guy has potential.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the correct answer.

ex. most girls in college would rather bang college guys than guys who have a regular job and no college education, even if the guys who don't go to college are currently making more than the college students

(whores are banking on the fact that their college bfs become doctors/lawyers/whatever makes more money than the manager at kinko's)

Ho's are more forward thinking than most of you guys assume.
Old 10-14-2006, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But you can also find ways to show her a good time without the $$$, like through outdoor stuff or music or whatever, and just fill a different niche.

[/ QUOTE ]

well obviously, I mean poor people still get dates so its not just about money for every girl.

Bottom line tho, is that if you have an identicle duplicate of yourself and hes got lots of money and you dont, hes going to be way more succesful with women than you will be. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

And its not because women are gold digging whores, its because he has more opportunities to stand out and be noticed, and most of the time that is all it takes to get someone interested. Which is why the cutesy low budget dates that obviously had effort put into them work as well, because it makes you stand out in her mind.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This story is a mess

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[ QUOTE ]
hope it relates to your question somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]

no
Old 10-16-2006, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I sms her “I love you” by accident

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf???????????

Is that like typo-ing:

"You all are a bunch of f'kng vaginal blood fart close-up sniffers.....err I mean Hi"

htf do you accidentally send an sms saying "I love you"?

I've sent the wrong text to the wrong table....but "I love you" by accident?

I'll give the benefit of doubt and assume it was some irrational level of sarcasm between e and pi that I didn't pick up on.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:34 AM

Women are highly attracted to men in their lower/mid 20s who they believe have traits that will allow them to acquire a lot of income later in life (e.g. intelligence, aggressiveness) as well as other traits that don't seem to matter for acquiring income but do (good looks and height) and some that were good for acquiring resources years ago but aren't very important today (e.g. strength and athleticism).

You have to remember that natural selection has shaped women to not only prefer partners that have money, but to prefer partners who would have offspring that would make money. It wasn't always so easy to have one's children survive long enough to have children, so evolution selected women who preferred these traits in males, and it is a slow process, so we still have the equipment that would have been useful several thousand years ago "installed".
Old 10-16-2006, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In 3rd world countries, women tend to think about starting family very early like late teens, even for wealthy girls they will start looking for successful dudes.

I’ll give you example from a girl I was with a few days ago.
I’m under 25, but a few days ago a young woman told me while having coffee that she likes “mature, nice, rich” guys cos she told me she doesn’t like this guy chasing her (Some guy we met in the club where I met her, everybody is young and loaded in that club, carpark all Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, etc) cos he’s not mature enough (He’s 25yrs old, CEO of a multinational electronics company in China, he’s from Malaysia). She hangs around with a lot of rich dudes. She looks mid-late twenties, sales executive for some electronics company (Prob her brother or fathers). She is very pretty, like 9/10. Very smart and sociable. Good friend, but she likes me. I sms her “I love you” by accident, and she replied “met too” (I love everybody)
Think of her as only good friend even tried not to kiss her but she kissed me so just played along.

She tells me I have a lot of drawbacks, I told her to help me fix it, she told me to open up saying I’m too mysterious. She doesn’t know jack about me except my age, doesn’t even know my name cos I told her in a language that she is not fluent at (Cantonese), doesn’t even know what I do, etc. lol

She was ringing my cell everyday, now I’m glad I changed cell number cos I just changed location. I’ll call her maybe once a month or 2 to maintain the friendly relationship.

This story is a mess but hope it relates to your question somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understood about 5% of this story.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:46 AM

Personality > Looks > Money
Old 10-16-2006, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Personality > Looks > Money

[/ QUOTE ]
sucks for me.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In 3rd world countries, women tend to think about starting family very early like late teens, even for wealthy girls they will start looking for successful dudes.

I’ll give you example from a girl I was with a few days ago.
I’m under 25, but a few days ago a young woman told me while having coffee that she likes “mature, nice, rich” guys cos she told me she doesn’t like this guy chasing her (Some guy we met in the club where I met her, everybody is young and loaded in that club, carpark all Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, etc) cos he’s not mature enough (He’s 25yrs old, CEO of a multinational electronics company in China, he’s from Malaysia). She hangs around with a lot of rich dudes. She looks mid-late twenties, sales executive for some electronics company (Prob her brother or fathers). She is very pretty, like 9/10. Very smart and sociable. Good friend, but she likes me. I sms her “I love you” by accident, and she replied “met too” (I love everybody)
Think of her as only good friend even tried not to kiss her but she kissed me so just played along.

She tells me I have a lot of drawbacks, I told her to help me fix it, she told me to open up saying I’m too mysterious. She doesn’t know jack about me except my age, doesn’t even know my name cos I told her in a language that she is not fluent at (Cantonese), doesn’t even know what I do, etc. lol

She was ringing my cell everyday, now I’m glad I changed cell number cos I just changed location. I’ll call her maybe once a month or 2 to maintain the friendly relationship.

This story is a mess but hope it relates to your question somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF does this have to do with anything???

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

I am guessing english isn't your first or second language?
Old 10-16-2006, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wait until you see your 10 yr reunion at college (about to have mine). Guys that couldn't [censored] an inflatable doll in school are showing up with wives that look like mischa barton.

[/ QUOTE ]

So having a wife that looks like a starving crack whore is a good thing?