Old 10-14-2006, 05:31 PM
john voight john voight is offline

Location: SALAZARRRRRRRR
Default Re: banging chicks from myspace.com - trip report

wat happened to original thread. it get deleted?
Old 10-14-2006, 05:34 PM
buriedbeds buriedbeds is offline

Location: Hating on Minnesotaers.

I hope you don't get banned for showing her picture...maybe a truth squad MS Paint will then be in the works.

Holy christ, that ruled.

-bb.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:09 PM
lippy lippy is offline

Location: i ain\'t got my taco

Will someone summarize the original thread? Did anyone have success? What was the general winrate?
Old 10-14-2006, 06:11 PM
DonkeyKongSr DonkeyKongSr is offline

Location: Home of Best Hockey Team Ever

[ QUOTE ]
wat happened to original thread. it get deleted?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what thread you are talking about. No such thing exists. And even if it did, I don't think it would be right for me to tell you where it is at.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Alobar Alobar is offline

Location: spite shoving minraises

A++++ WOULD READ THREADS FROM THIS POSTER AGAIN
Old 10-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Gugel Gugel is offline

Location: Charlottesville, VA

SIR, YOU FORGOT YOUR CLOTHES!
Old 10-14-2006, 06:38 PM
The X-Factor The X-Factor is offline

Location: Starting over

Good stuff man!
Old 10-15-2006, 02:36 PM
TheCroShow TheCroShow is offline

Location: Victoria, BC

[ QUOTE ]
A++++ WOULD READ THREADS FROM THIS POSTER AGAIN

[/ QUOTE ]

hhaa brilliant
Old 10-15-2006, 04:48 PM
suited89 suited89 is offline

pure gold.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:35 AM
MyPetTurtle MyPetTurtle is offline

read from the bottom

From: ME
Date: Oct 20, 2006 5:03 AM

sex

From: ME
Date: Oct 20, 2006 4:50 AM

haha yes, studying is definitely the last thing on my mind right now....

From: ME
Date: Oct 20, 2006 4:35 AM

i decided to stay home and start on some uni study, but now i feel mischievous.

and you

From: ME
Date: Oct 20, 2006 4:05 AM

you're maltese, that's cool i like maltesers